Hello TAG, new here and new to P4P

wokwok

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I will be visiting Osaka this coming weekend, then Tokyo after, and am hoping have a good time with what both of the cities can offer.

I’ve been reading through many reviews, and I think my options are soapland (for Tokyo) and Tobita (for Osaka), as my Japanese skill is nonexistent other than few phrase I can use in restaurants.

After reading random reviews on my own to try and find places, I stumbled across @skills series of reviews. I’m essentially in same shoes as @skills. I’m just a bit younger and had one past experience (was not good, with my ex and was first time for both of us) a bit over a year ago. Also, I speak Korean if that helps with Osaka (maybe?)

As with the reviews from skills, I’m hoping to get help and be guided by local TAG experts in either or both cities. Idk if it’s just rude to outright tag y’all and ask for help, but @Airnest @Cinnabums any help would be appreciated.

———————————————————————————————————-

I have tried out lymph massage @ Aroma Coco, after seeing it on the list on the common areas post, couple of days ago in Shimbashi, but IDK if because it was my first time for such thing and my nervousness that I was not able to wake my little buddy much and ended up having a not so memorable experience. I don’t even think I have enough content to write a review about this one.

But anyways, whatever help I can get would be appreciated.

As with the reviews from skills, I’m hoping to get help and be guided by local TAG experts in either or both cities. Idk if it’s just rude to outright tag y’all and ask for help, but @Airnest @Cinnabums any help would be appreciated.
You cannot request 'guide' services on this site. You're welcome to openly discuss questions here, but this is a prohibited practice where an actual guide is involved.

I have tried out lymph massage @ Aroma Coco, after seeing it on the list on the common areas post, couple of days ago in Shimbashi, but IDK if because it was my first time for such thing and my nervousness that I was not able to wake my little buddy much and ended up having a not so memorable experience. I don’t even think I have enough content to write a review about this one.
If you are having trouble performing you should definitely skip Tobita and go to Matsushima instead. Not only is Matsushima cheaper but youll likely get better service there and getting all close and intimate in the shower is really good for shaking away the nervousness.

Reactions: Icyblu
You cannot request 'guide' services on this site. You're welcome to openly discuss questions here, but this is a prohibited practice where an actual guide is involved.
Sorry about that. I guess more of a “meetup” where I would be able to get more specific insights about some individual girls from past experiences, but I guess that is what the reviews are for. Also to let mamasans know I’m looking for girls to lead. Thank you

Last edited:
If you are having trouble performing you should definitely skip Tobita and go to Matsushima instead. Not only is Matsushima cheaper but youll likely get better service there and getting all close and intimate in the shower is really good for shaking away the nervousness.
Yup, will go check out Matsushima as well, hopefully the shower together can loosen me up. But I read that girls in Matsushima are not as good looking as in Tobita

Yup, will go check out Matsushima as well, hopefully the shower together can loosen me up. But I read that girls in Matsushima are not as good looking as in Tobita
They looked pretty good to me atleast.

Sorry about that. I guess more of a “meetup” where I would be able to get more specific insights about some individual girls from past experiences, but I guess that is what the reviews are for. Also to let mamasans know I’m looking for girls to lead. Thank you
Generally speaking, you can glean information from the wealth of reviews that both Airnest and Cinnabums have already put up. I won't speak for them, but do your research first before trying to ask for recommendations or guides, let alone asking for a meetup in person.

Reactions: Alice
This is as a general rule true, but the girls in Matsushima tend to give better service than girls in Tobita. My best experience in Osaka to date was in Matsushima. Inasmuch, the majority of them were quite pretty and some arguably even Tobita-grade.

Also, consider checking CityHeaven Traveller for Fukuhara. Some soaplands there will cater to English-only foreigners, although it isn’t cheap.

Also, consider checking CityHeaven Traveller for Fukuhara. Some soaplands there will cater to English-only foreigners, although it isn’t cheap.
Cant really say about the service for english only foreigners at Fukuhara but atleast few of the girls I met had accepted non-japanese speakers before.
Yumeka was fairly cheap for morning walkins on weekday(20k and 23k for 60 mins), but didnt get to choose the girl on those 2 first visits there.
Third visit was on saturday morning and i got to nominate from 3 choises with varying wait times so I picked the best looking popular girl for 80 mins 35k and wasnt disappointed.
However not sure if these prices are accurate for english only speaker.

Reactions: Alice and wokwok
Hey man, I’d be happy to answer any questions you have. Hope you enjoy your trip in Japan.

Reactions: Cinnabums and Alice
As with the reviews from skills, I’m hoping to get help and be guided by local TAG experts in either or both cities. Idk if it’s just rude to outright tag y’all and ask for help, but @Airnest @Cinnabums any help would be appreciated
Here’s what you do to get them to 100% help you. Take them to the soapland, pay for their session and after they have sex with the providers they can tell you if you should go in or not! And you’ll already be there!

This is as a general rule true, but the girls in Matsushima tend to give better service than girls in Tobita. My best experience in Osaka to date was in Matsushima. Inasmuch, the majority of them were quite pretty and some arguably even Tobita-grade.

Fukuhara here is the one in Kobe right? cuz there is a random fukuhara in Osaka when I did simple google maps search.

I will try my luck with soaplands in Tokyo, I think Fukuhara is a bit too far to go when I have Tobita or Matsushima, but thanks for the suggestion.

Fukuhara here is the one in Kobe right? cuz there is a random fukuhara in Osaka when I did simple google maps search.

I will try my luck with soaplands in Tokyo, I think Fukuhara is a bit too far to go when I have Tobita or Matsushima, but thanks for the suggestion.
Kobe yeah. Doesnt really take long to get there If you take The shinkaisoku and drop off at Kobe station tho.

Reactions: wokwok

That’s right. It’s the soapland district of Kobe and about 1 hour from Osaka. I think Yoshiwara or Yokohama/Kawasaki is better and more gaijin friendly. It’s the Shinchis you gotta try when in Kansai.

Hi,

I will be visiting Osaka this coming weekend, then Tokyo after, and am hoping have a good time with what both of the cities can offer.

I’ve been reading through many reviews, and I think my options are soapland (for Tokyo) and Tobita (for Osaka), as my Japanese skill is nonexistent other than few phrase I can use in restaurants.

After reading random reviews on my own to try and find places, I stumbled across @skills series of reviews. I’m essentially in same shoes as @skills. I’m just a bit younger and had one past experience (was not good, with my ex and was first time for both of us) a bit over a year ago. Also, I speak Korean if that helps with Osaka (maybe?)

———————————————————————————————————-

But anyways, whatever help I can get would be appreciated.
in Osaka, you can do Matushima or Tobita Shinchi. Matsushima offers a shower and isn’t in high demand compared to Tobita.

If you’re not looking for FS, there’s the foreigner-friendly health shop in Dotunburi, Club Amour.

Knowing Korean might get a few positive reactions, as it’s a quick weekend trip for Japanese people.

Kaoru from Y-Shirts in Tokyo likes to travel to Korea for fun. It was a good way to ease the mood.

I highly recommend against seeing someone the 1st day you land in Japan if there’s jet lag. It’s going to be a negative experience….

Independent Alice is a safe and great option in Tokyo imo.