Hello!

van Hellsing

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi TAG,

my name is van Hellsing and I'm not new to Tokyo but to all these kind of stuff here. Looking forward to a lot of informations and nice conversations.

Thanks for all your sharing and have a nice day!

Edit: Okey, after some reading I found the word "lurker" and after some google thingy I know now what a lurker is. Yeah, my introducation is one of those short ones with no realy meanings, sorry for that but I'm a bit shy in a new surrounding. So, here are some more informations and hopefully the way out of lurker land!

Like the left side of this post says, my name is van Hellsing, I'm from germany so please don't blame me for my not so perfect english, 37 years old and one of these guys that pops out of every crowd (a lot of tattoos, pretty big and no hair).
In the last 4 years I was 2 times in Tokyo and almost in Kyoto but typhoons are bad! My next visit will be at the end of April this year and I was thinking, that I could expand my experience a bit over the nerd and cultural stuff. And that's the point why I'm here! I know all this adult stuff is a lot different to how we handle that here in germany and maybe, that is the thing that makes it so interessesting for me.
I hope I can get over my shyness (<-- is that a word, I'm not sure but I think you now what I mean) and open the door to this world and find some answers to some, maybe strange, questions in my head.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day :)

Last edited: