Hello

3mil

TAG Member
Reaction score
I' m a new member, read a lot of post here before deciding to get into p4p for the first time.
I'm a early 20's european guy, with intermediate-upper japanese speaking skill, so not perfect but can hold a conversation.
To be honest I have almost no experince with girl from home (not kissless, but not that far) and I wanted to experience it. I don't know if it is healthy (mentally speaking) or not but it is done.
I went in japan as a tourist during november 2023 (and one time before covid), and I had 5 experiences of p4p with 4 different provider (soap and deliheru) ans it was really fun (and a highlight of my trip). Another one was shinjuku new art (an artistic strip show) where the music was so cool I wanted to dance, overshadowing the strip dance lol.

I'm currently in the work for a longer stay in japan next time, hopefully during 2024 !
Please take care of me !

Please take care of me !
You sure? I mean… you asked….

1701049507705.jpeg

(To “take care of” is also slang for “to kill” - as in the mafia takes care of their enemies)

But seriously, welcome! :D

I' m a new member, read a lot of post here before deciding to get into p4p for the first time.
I'm a early 20's european guy, with intermediate-upper japanese speaking skill, so not perfect but can hold a conversation.
To be honest I have almost no experince with girl from home (not kissless, but not that far) and I wanted to experience it. I don't know if it is healthy (mentally speaking) or not but it is done.
I went in japan as a tourist during november 2023 (and one time before covid), and I had 5 experiences of p4p with 4 different provider (soap and deliheru) ans it was really fun (and a highlight of my trip). Another one was shinjuku new art (an artistic strip show) where the music was so cool I wanted to dance, overshadowing the strip dance lol.

I'm currently in the work for a longer stay in japan next time, hopefully during 2024 !
Please take care of me !
While most people here are nice enough, and will often answer your questions (sometimes with a bit of snark), no one is going to "take care of you" mate.
Just read a lot of reviews, make sure you understand the procedures and have fun. Sounds like you already have quite some experience doing p4p in Tokyo anyway, so nothing to worry about.

Better than the translation of irashaimase

My favorite is still "I do impolitely".

Though that's exactly what that guy in the pic is doing, horrible trigger discipline.

Reactions: Alice and Sudsy