Hello

zippy73

TAG Member
Reaction score
Frequent traveler to Japan and heading to the snow festival in Sapporo. If anyone knows some good foreigner friendly spots let me know.
Thanks!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Frequent traveler to Japan and heading to the snow festival in Sapporo. If anyone knows some good foreigner friendly spots let me know.
Thanks!
You are headed to a very difficult area for this type of service. You can read reviews for that area, but we don’t do recommendations.

Thanks!
Heading there myself too! Let me know if you want to meet up.

Thanks!
There is fun to be had in Susukino.

You are headed to a very difficult area for this type of service.
Is Susukino really that foreigner unfriendly? At least from the few reviews here, it seems to be more unfriendly to the wallet, but I guess the lack of variety of shops might be telling.

Is Susukino really that foreigner unfriendly? At least from the few reviews here, it seems to be more unfriendly to the wallet, but I guess the lack of variety of shops might be telling.
Went to Crazy Horse. Told the guy I was American and all that. He let me see two girls, but with a 10k gaijin tax. I told him that I’d play if there was no gaijin tax. He called the girl I was interested in and explained that I was perapera and if she was okay with no gaijin tax. He said no, so I said no. He then started lecturing me about how all of Susukino is like this and how he likes gaijin, just not gaijin in this setting (aka he likes foreigners until he sees them in real life)

Also went into Momo. I asked if I could play with a girl I was interested and explained that we’ve talked in twitter and I was good. The tencho took a picture of our DMs to show her/confirm. Also told him I would play right now if I could get the human pay rate. He confirmed with the girl and she wouldn’t budge, so I left. I asked her a while ago if there was a gaijin tax and now I know why she left me on read

Okay, now I see why people say to not even bother playing at Susukino. I probably got a 50/50 on yes/no, but 100% 10k+ gaijin tax. I’d rather save the money and spend it somewhere that is actually open to foreigners. It really is just a facade

(yes, I am a little upset, but at least it’s way more open than the like 2-3 shops that we have reviewed here)

Respect for trying/holding your ground on that honestly.

He called the girl I was interested in and explained that I was perapera and if she was okay with no gaijin tax. He said no, so I said no
Do you mean she said no?

Went to Crazy Horse. Told the guy I was American and all that. He let me see two girls, but with a 10k gaijin tax. I told him that I’d play if there was no gaijin tax. He called the girl I was interested in and explained that I was perapera and if she was okay with no gaijin tax. He said no, so I said no. He then started lecturing me about how all of Susukino is like this and how he likes gaijin, just not gaijin in this setting (aka he likes foreigners until he sees them in real life)

Also went into Momo. I asked if I could play with a girl I was interested and explained that we’ve talked in twitter and I was good. The tencho took a picture of our DMs to show her/confirm. Also told him I would play right now if I could get the human pay rate. He confirmed with the girl and she wouldn’t budge, so I left. I asked her a while ago if there was a gaijin tax and now I know why she left me on read

Okay, now I see why people say to not even bother playing at Susukino. I probably got a 50/50 on yes/no, but 100% 10k+ gaijin tax. I’d rather save the money and spend it somewhere that is actually open to foreigners. It really is just a facade

(yes, I am a little upset, but at least it’s way more open than the like 2-3 shops that we have reviewed here)
Even in Tokyo a gaijin tax is pretty normal, though 10,000 is a lot. Seeing as how few options there are up there it's not surprising they try to go on the high side.

Do you mean she said no?
he said that she said no.
Respect for trying/holding your ground on that honestly.
I actually have a reservation coming up with a gaijin NG low end shop and it is exactly the only shop I can find that is willing to give me a normal rate. They will let me only see her and won’t let me use her newcomer discount, but even if it’s effectively a 4.5k gaijin tax, the discount ending by the time I can see her was something I was prepared for (twitter contact).

Even in Tokyo a gaijin tax is pretty normal, though 10,000 is a lot. Seeing as how few options there are up there it's not surprising they try to go on the high side.
The Momo guy told me that it’s “different” here than in Tokyo which is why they have that 10k tax

he said that she said no.

I actually have a reservation coming up with a gaijin NG low end shop and it is exactly the only shop I can find that is willing to give me a normal rate. They will let me only see her and won’t let me use her newcomer discount, but even if it’s effectively a 4.5k gaijin tax, the discount ending by the time I can see her was something I was prepared for (twitter contact).
Pray to God, they don’t pull a bait and switch with you and give you the oldest and fattest chick on their roster after they’ve taken your money. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Cinnabums
By twitter contact, I mean I contacted the provider directly. At least it wasn’t a phone call or anything and I have receipts if they try to pull a fast one on the pricing

I did try to see if there were any non-cityheaven reviews on her and if anything, it’s about how old she is (stated website age is 26), photos are filtered up the wazoo, she spends all of her money on host clubs, and most of her customers are first timers (despite her schedule filling up quite fast). Interestingly, nothing about her body.

I’m more willing to throw 23k in a pit for 90 minutes to TOFTT than 35k for 60 minutes and wishing I just spent it when I get back to Tokyo

You did good. No need to bow to racist money grabbers.

Even in Tokyo a gaijin tax is pretty normal

It is normal and will become more normal only as long as guys will pay it. I am not going to hold my breath waiting for everyone to refuse and walk away but that is what I am going to do.

Plenty of girls and shops around that don't charge you based on the skin colour that there is no problems getting the blue colour off your balls.

It is normal and will become more normal only as long as guys will pay it. I am not going to hold my breath waiting for everyone to refuse and walk away but that is what I am going to do.

Plenty of girls and shops around that don't charge you based on the skin colour that there is no problems getting the blue colour off your balls.
Do you feel that it is a message that could be pushed more in the discussions and the general way information is displayed in the forum ? Like, are the non gaijin-tax imposing establishement sufficiently distinguished from others ?
My point is that after looking into listings and cross-referencing them with good reviews to choose where to play it can be easy to forget/overlook the fact that the price is different than the normal one.
Recently I guess Y-shirt has had that kind of attention to warn people with the unjustified increase, but other than that it may be a vicious cycle : we don't want gaijin tax to be widespread → respectful shops are not promoted / other ones not enough denounced → people visit scummy tenchos → tax is stronger than ever
I get that it is one's responsibility to choose to abide or not by the skewed rules but if a rule on not offering tips for discriminatory places is not enforced the average joe will always go for the easiest solution, even if costly.
Just naively asking.

Do you feel that it is a message that could be pushed more in the discussions and the general way information is displayed in the forum ? Like, are the non gaijin-tax imposing establishement sufficiently distinguished from others ?
My point is that after looking into listings and cross-referencing them with good reviews to choose where to play it can be easy to forget/overlook the fact that the price is different than the normal one.
Recently I guess Y-shirt has had that kind of attention to warn people with the unjustified increase, but other than that it may be a vicious cycle : we don't want gaijin tax to be widespread → respectful shops are not promoted / other ones not enough denounced → people visit scummy tenchos → tax is stronger than ever
I get that it is one's responsibility to choose to abide or not by the skewed rules but if a rule on not offering tips for discriminatory places is not enforced the average joe will always go for the easiest solution, even if costly.
Just naively asking.
This one is tough because in general a short term visitor is more willing to eat the one time cost. This shitty side is what short term visitors do impact the gaijin who actually do live in Japan, unfortunately. In a just world the shops would treat residents like locals, but yea...

I'm guilty I visited Alice at club39 recently and didn't really consider the fact that I supported such a hefty gaijin tax until afterwards really. I just saw the total price and made my decision off that.

if a rule on not offering tips for discriminatory places is not enforced the average joe will always go for the easiest solution, even if costly.
Steering the convo back to Susukino, I did tell the guy at Momo that I understand that the 10k gaijin tax is like a tip to the girl, but if I was going to give her a tip, I’d rather do it if my own volition, in hopes of getting in with a normal price. He said that’s not possible because it will then become prostitution since I exchanged money for services (in hindsight, I should’ve been snarky and said that it was a tip for her bathing assistance technique). Having a separate menu for foreigners is to make them give the girl a tip for whatever inherent risk she gets from (checks notes) the store not being located in Tokyo is

TL;DR they want money money money

Attachments

• IMG_4385.jpeg
    IMG_4385.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
The Norther you go in Japan, the more hard-assed they are in this field.

I recall a shop in Sapporo that clearly stated ”no FS allowed” (to Japanese customers) twenty or so years ago

Reactions: SealedTears
The Norther you go in Japan, the more hard-assed they are in this field.

I recall a shop in Sapporo that clearly stated ”no FS allowed” (to Japanese customers) twenty or so years ago
I thought it was the lower quality girls you get with the sweet spot being around Tokyo

Was planning on making this update tomorrow, but since it’s related to this comment… I went to Sapporo Club (https://www.cityheaven.net/hokkaido/A0101/A010103/sapporoclub/) today.

Told the guy I was American. He contacted the girl if she was okay with me, and was reassuring her I could speak Japanese and “he (I) looks Japanese” and then the guy hands me the gaijin menu. 40k for 70 minutes, no mat play. I was able to persuade him into yes mat play and 5000 discount, so only a 7k gaijin tax this time, which is still the best I’ve officially gotten here, but of course I still said no. Her profile or diary doesn’t even mention anything about mat play, but let’s give him the benefit of the doubt

Worst was the ドMな brand of health spots where they literally charge double (I only went to one branch, but assume they’re all the same). The tencho laid the English menu over the Japanese to try to hide the fact, but it put them side by side because I couldn’t believe my eyes

Last edited:
Reactions: rd1023 and maikeru
I thought it was the lower quality girls you get with the sweet spot being around Tokyo

Was planning on making this update tomorrow, but since it’s related to this comment… I went to Sapporo Club (https://www.cityheaven.net/hokkaido/A0101/A010103/sapporoclub/) today.

Told the guy I was American. He contacted the girl if she was okay with me, and was reassuring her I could speak Japanese and “he (I) looks Japanese” and then the guy hands me the gaijin menu. 40k for 70 minutes, no mat play. I was able to persuade him into yes mat play and 5000 discount, so only a 7k gaijin tax this time, which is still the best I’ve officially gotten here, but of course I still said no. Her profile or diary doesn’t even mention anything about mat play, but let’s give him the benefit of the doubt

Worst was the ドMな brand of health spots where they literally charge double (I only went to one branch, but assume they’re all the same). The tencho laid the English menu over the Japanese to try to hide the fact, but it put them side by side because I couldn’t believe my eyes

Where?
I mean, which shop in which city?

I have patronized the ドM shops in Kansai area and they never tried that trick.

At Another shop (another chain ) the front guy started to pull out the price list for gaijin but I glared at him and he relented.
Sadly the glare doesn't always work.

Where?
I mean, which shop in which city?

I have patronized the ドM shops in Kansai area and they never tried that trick.

At Another shop (another chain ) the front guy started to pull out the price list for gaijin but I glared at him and he relented.
Sadly the glare doesn't always work.
This is Susukino in Hokkaido. Every place I’ve went to that is “gaijin ok” will tell you that these ridiculous prices are normal everywhere around here. The ドM shop is one of the shops I found that charged literally double

This is Susukino in Hokkaido. Every place I’ve went to that is “gaijin ok” will tell you that these ridiculous prices are normal everywhere around here. The ドM shop is one of the shops I found that charged literally double
Good to know and thanks.

There are local differences then.
Only thing I can say is that if you find a place with a few girls you like and get along with, there might be the chance that the shop guys get to like you and
Give you some discount or free options.

Well, some good news about Susukino for once: I was able to get this price no questions asked (the tencho of the day understood that I wouldn’t get the new face discount and no coercion was needed or anything) and I had an overall good experience. Review is written, but I’ll submit it once the next batch is released so that when it is released, I’ll already be out of Susukino and get my fill

Obviously, DONT EVEN ATTEMPT IT IF YOU ARENT GOOD IN JAPANESE

Reactions: maikeru