Help for my first time

AF for a first time? Not a good idea IMHO.
Also AF is not guaranteed full service at [Redacted]. They actually mean Anal there. It's not even guaranteed anal. They won't let you pay for it up front. If the girl agrees to it once she see you naked then you pay her directly. I really wouldn't recommend [Redacted] for a first timer unless he's looking for BBBJ only and not worried about the full sexual experience.

OK well i can't be too obvious without the crowd getting teed off but certain things are implied with "AF" and yes those are quotes. Anyway, just go get soaped up i suppose

OK well i can't be too obvious without the crowd getting teed off but certain things are implied with "AF" and yes those are quotes. Anyway, just go get soaped up i suppose

Years ago I sampled one DH quite extensively and always selected only girls who were advertised as providing AF. I think it was something like 5/11 who rather selected FS than AF but also in 5 cases it was actually AF and when it was it was AF only.

And if you were wondering that one that got away; she used, purposefully, so long in BJ and just chatting that when I asked what's next and meaning AF or FS she claimed we run out of time. :eek::cry:

Years ago I sampled one DH quite extensively and always selected only girls who were advertised as providing AF. I think it was something like 5/11 who rather selected FS than AF but also in 5 cases it was actually AF and when it was it was AF only.

And if you were wondering that one that got away; she used, purposefully, so long in BJ and just chatting that when I asked what's next and meaning AF or FS she claimed we run out of time. :eek::cry:

... eh eh, smart girl! Did you ask for a refund ? :)

Reactions: MikeH
... eh eh, smart girl! Did you ask for a refund ? :)

Obviously I selected to execute the famous MikeH-curse which means I solemnly and silently swore never to use that shop nor that girl again.

The problem was that when I something like a month later called them again I had already completely forgotten what was her name or how did she look like so I just had to select someone who was new in there to avoid her. :ROFLMAO:

In general, yes, "AF" tends to imply something else in Japan. I'm just saying that for [Redacted] specifically it really means "Anal Fuck" and that even for girls who list it on the menu it's not a guarantee. I'm not saying nothing else ever occurs with a [Redacted] girl, but I wouldn't recommend them for a virgin first timer looking for the full experience since its hit or miss.

Obviously I selected to execute the famous MikeH-curse which means I solemnly and silently swore never to use that shop nor that girl again.

The problem was that when I something like a month later called them again I had already completely forgotten what was her name or how did she look like so I just had to select someone who was new in there to avoid her. :ROFLMAO:

Ah ah! Damn you can be as lousy monger as I am! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TapDat and MikeH
No, imho. Virginity can be and is defined lots of ways but in my opinion once the penis penetrates any opening below the waist neither side should consider themselves virgin any longer. For m/f and m/m couplings at least. Harder to define for f/f.

This reminds me of a joke about high school girls wanting to "save themselves" for their true loves by doing AF instead with the guys they fool around with up to that point. :ROFLMAO:

This reminds me of a joke about high school girls wanting to "save themselves" for their true loves by doing AF instead with the guys they fool around with up to that point. :ROFLMAO:
That's still very much a thing in parts of America. Hormonal teens who really want to have sex but have been scared to death by the local church looking for a loophole.

I think it was in Playboy, from the times long gone when I read it totally because of the articles, a cartoon picture with a cheerleader type of girl going out to a date with a line backer looking guy. The dad is seeing them off and the girl says "Dad, if you still insist on me staying a virgin I'm worried after tonight you can drive a truck through my backdoor". :eek:

That's still very much a thing in parts of America. Hormonal teens who really want to have sex but have been scared to death by the local church looking for a loophole.

They probably don't understand you can still get pregnant with that style. You know, the kid just becomes a lawyer when he grows up.