Help me TAG - 1 unexpected night - what to do?

tokyo-n00b

TAG Member
Reaction score
My flight today was cancelled, so I have one alone unplanned night in Tokyo and all the coworkers left today!

Need suggestions for my first Tokyo play date.

I've never done p4p in Tokyo - San Fran, LA, Tijuana, London, yes but never where language and culture is as different. Always in-call, never done out call anywhere.

American, five-oh birthday is next week. Speak enough Japanese to order dinner, shop, ask for directions, order beer. Not conversational at all. 8th trip to tokyo but always surrounded by coworkers until tonight

So, one night - do I go for incall from AM or ND as easy enough for a beginner? Or meet to go to a LH? Or is there actually a strip club where I can see/meet girls before "going upstairs"?

I've got the next 10 hours to plan, go, come and wrap up!

What are your suggestions!

Help me TAG!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'd do a soapland if you are looking for a uniquely Japanese experience. Read some reviews and then go out to Yoshiwara.

Reactions: MikeH and daneyboy
I think it's going to be Darling Harbour. I wish I had been able to read TAG on my phone; I was in Asakusa for most of the afternoon! Now I've got to train back up there.

I'm missing something - the web page says regular course 70 min 29,800 yen - but the posts in the soapland thread seem to say more like 50,000 or more?

What's the real price?

I think I've found my winner: http://darling-h.com/profile.php?id=ai

Last edited:
I'm missing something - the web page says regular course 70 min 29,800 yen - but the posts in the soapland thread seem to say more like 50,000 or more?

Bath fee and girl fee? Soapland a can be a little more complicated... price wise.

Streep club with girls upstairs is not common here (as far as I know)
Safest bet is ND or AM (if you want full service) or [Redacted] (if you don't need it).