Help - Tonight - Business Meeting With Horny Foreign Boss

dgstko

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'm reading the whole forum since this morning but i cant find the exact thing i'm looking for so, I'm signing up and asking for your help.

Tonight I need to take out 2 of my bosses and they want to experience sexy stuff in tokyo.
I will send them to soapland tomorrow night, maybe darling harbord but for tonight, I'm looking for a naked hostess, boobies company, but a place we can still stay together at a table, drink and talk.

like a no-pan something

any ideas ?

depends on which area ur planning on going.
id suggest roppongi regardless of the scams that some establishments do. but its way more hassle free. japanese also work in exotic clubs, havent been in 1 but for all i know they only do nude shows dont know much if they let u touch them or get naked while sitting next to you. and whatever happens keep ur guard up specially when ordering.
oppai pubs is ur first option (if u want half naked girls right next to you)but i doubt theyd let gaijins enter w/o a local in d group.

oh and if u can speak fluent japanese
may it be roppongi, shinjuku, shibuya or ikebekuro there will always be a "annaijyo/案内所”
u can ask them what kind of place ur looking for and theyll look it up for you for free.
never heard of a person got scammed with this kind of places,
just dont trust the touts on the streets. NEVER engage a conversation with them.

best of luck!

About oppai pubs, I can speak quite good japanese, can that help ?

Roppongi, shinjuku, I dont really care about the area

from what ur looking for i think oppai pub is the only choice
yes it would be a BIG help but still i cant guarantee if they accept gaijins alone.
shinjukus kabukicyo has a large variety of clubs and i think its the only place thats got multiple
oppai pubs in area(pls correct me if im wrong).

so if i were u id go to the annaijyo and get them to help me find a oppai pub that
accepts foreigners. since u can speak good japanese. i dont think there would be any problem.