Guest viewing is limited

help

Gvs4fun

TAG Member
Reaction score
hey guys ,

Sorry to bother. I had used Paters. And see the below in the information about the person. what does this exactly mean and how to interpret this?can anyone help on this?

直近1ヶ月のスクショ回数 6

It means how many screen shots of user profile data the person took within the most recent 1 month. In your example, 6 times which is not much. i.e. 1 profile every 5 days on average. If it’s many profiles being captured every day though it would tend to mean that user is up to no good…

Reactions: Cinnabums
hey thanks a lot.but why someone has to take a screenshoot and for what purpose.

hey thanks a lot.but why someone has to take a screenshoot and for what purpose.
For the same reason guys do it… it keep a record of who’ve they have looked at and to later easily compare.

Not endorsing or saying it’s moral… but it is what it is.

how to check if girl is cheating. I need a help to find out if she is cheating. I strongly believe it she is cheating meeting multiple guys at the same time telling that she is not meeting anyone.

how to check if girl is cheating. I need a help to find out if she is cheating. I strongly believe it she is cheating meeting multiple guys at the same time telling that she is not meeting anyone.

Pay her more so that she doesn't have to meet other guys if that bothers you.

She’s cheating. What do you need here, proof? An admission? What do you want to do with it when you get it?

Hang on mate! You met her on a Sugar Site, and you are worried if she is cheating.
Give yourself a swift upper cut.

If you want a relationship with a normal girl, there are sites for that. But you met her on a sugar site, which is for paid liaisons (in general).
If her activities concern you, then you are the problem.

Dump her and find a real girlfriend.

Reactions: Acid Burn
we are Dating and no money involved here.
Do you want to marry her?
If your answer is no, then do not obsess and enjoy the time that she is with you.
If your answer is yes, you should consider it, that marriage has no future since you will spend your sad life suspecting that she is cheating on you.

Reactions: just4fun