Hey everyone

Tantuni

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I'm glad to have come across your forum. It's great and so well organized. Loving it! I'll be travelling to Tokyo in May and plan to submit more than a couple of reviews. I had some experience at Osaka's SL from a year ago, though as I understand it's too late to say anything about them by now. If there is interest, I can still submit a review.
and a tiny question, what's the difference between DH and HH? Is it just the restrictions on the location?
Thanks!

Reactions: cuckhimnow
I had some experience at Osaka's SL from a year ago, though as I understand it's too late to say anything about them by now. If there is interest, I can still submit a review.
We only accept events that are within six months of happening. Osaka doesn't have SL's though....

and a tiny question, what's the difference between DH and HH? Is it just the restrictions on the location?
See the FAQ's (Types of Services), it's answered there.

Reactions: Tantuni and Sudsy
Hey everyone,
I'm glad to have come across your forum. It's great and so well organized. Loving it! I'll be travelling to Tokyo in May and plan to submit more than a couple of reviews. I had some experience at Osaka's SL from a year ago, though as I understand it's too late to say anything about them by now. If there is interest, I can still submit a review.
Thanks!

DH: offers all kind of services (excluding FS) , no physical location, girl is delivered by car, covers a bigger area of the city

HH: offers all kind of services (excluding FS), brick and mortar shops with a reception, girl is dispatched form there and will walk over to a chosen hotel in the vicinity

Reactions: Tantuni