Hi, been lurking for a few weeks

Barro27

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in my thirties, inexperienced and lurking here to try and find cool stuff for the few months i have left in Japan. Because i do lots of travelling my budget is fragile so i'm trying to find the cheapest options that don't end with me losing a kidney. Thanks to this forum's suggestions i have tried Jan Jan and for some reason i feel like 30 minutes of my life have been erased in a paranormal way.

Hopefully i can find cool but relatively cheap stuff around Tokyo, learn how to contact the providers in hope of getting accepted to other places and maybe find good places for my future trips to fukuoka and okinawa.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu like they say in New-Zealand

Because i do lots of travelling my budget is fragile
This is your problem.
STOP traveling.
START fucking.

so i'm trying to find the cheapest options that don't end with me losing a kidney.
Some of us have sold our firstborn children and you’re worried about a kidney? C’mon man—ritual sacrifice is making a comeback!

Thanks to this forum's suggestions i have tried Jan Jan and for some reason i feel like 30 minutes of my life have been erased in a paranormal way.
Those ladies have been bobbing on dicks for centuries…think mystical instead of paranormal.

Hopefully i can find cool but relatively cheap stuff around Tokyo
Cool? Sure…if you mean anything besides having sex with beautiful Japanese women.

You gotta pay a woman what she deserves for using her orifices to please you. Cheapass is not how this game works.

Also…welcome to TAG! Enjoy your stay.

This is your problem.
STOP traveling.
START fucking.

Some of us have sold our firstborn children and you’re worried about a kidney? C’mon man—ritual sacrifice is making a comeback!

Those ladies have been bobbing on dicks for centuries…think mystical instead of paranormal.

Cool? Sure…if you mean anything besides having sex with beautiful Japanese women.

You gotta pay a woman what she deserves for using her orifices to please you. Cheapass is not how this game works.

Also…welcome to TAG! Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for the warm welcome and the wise words. You are right, the idea i wanted to convey is "within my means", calling a service cheap is rude to the people providing them. I hope you can bear with my limited grasp on English!

Thank you for the warm welcome and the wise words. You are right, the idea i wanted to convey is "within my means", calling a service cheap is rude to the people providing them. I hope you can bear with my limited grasp on English!

With a limited budget, why not try combining your travelling with meeting women? If your travelling includes travelling around Japan, then go to outside the cities and talk to the locals. imho girls from smaller towns are more conservative (or at least behave more conservative when in their home towns). But its also pretty easy to chat up women in smaller areas and maybe get sightseeing advice. Just talking about travelling is often a huge conversation interest since many locals don't travel as much as they would like.

I don't think you're going to find anything in adult entertainment that is cheaper than a pink salon (while still getting off). even a massage with a HJ would cost more.

You could try the old style strip clubs. They are like 5000 yen and you can spend hours there watching women dance and strip.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
imho girls from smaller towns are more conservative (or at least behave more conservative when in their home towns).
The gossip mill in small towns is crazy in Japan. When I lived in a small city, one time I took a woman I met back to my place. My boss was on my case about it the very next morning, saying that one of the customers had called up to complain that I was setting a poor moral example.

• Wow
Reactions: Alice and Sherbert
With a limited budget, why not try combining your travelling with meeting women? If your travelling includes travelling around Japan, then go to outside the cities and talk to the locals. imho girls from smaller towns are more conservative (or at least behave more conservative when in their home towns). But its also pretty easy to chat up women in smaller areas and maybe get sightseeing advice. Just talking about travelling is often a huge conversation interest since many locals don't travel as much as they would like.

I don't think you're going to find anything in adult entertainment that is cheaper than a pink salon (while still getting off). even a massage with a HJ would cost more.

You could try the old style strip clubs. They are like 5000 yen and you can spend hours there watching women dance and strip.
I did think about it, but (how did i press send accidentally on a computer) in the big cities yes, the competition is hard and if i'm traveling i'm busy actually learning about the culture, the architecture, the cuisine and so on. I have been in a few remote villages and those are my favorite, i hate concrete jungles, and i had the rare chance of getting nanpa'd by a lady that probably was already walking on two feet when the nukes dropped. But i also know rural Japan is a terrible place to women and social control is strong there. I don't want some girl to be ostracized because i wanted some fun, so if i ever meet someone there and do things, it would be with marriage in mind or if she is sure that she can just move away and be happy.

And i'm probably done with pink salons, Jan Jan did a good job vaccinating me. I was thinking about those SL that start at 10k but i don't know if there is a trap there, or a caveat other than potential foreigner unfriendliness. If i ever "splurge" i probably wouldn't go higher than the 25k area though and it better send me on orbit. Not sure how much better the experience scales with price, since beauty without technique often makes a worse experience than the opposite.

Last edited:
If you want sex on a budget, go to Gotanda. Go there after dark, nothing happens when the sun is up. Exit Gotanda Station via the West Exit and go to the other side of that square. You will need to use the pedestrian stairs. Enter that neighborhood with Yoshinowa on your left. Now slowly walk up and down that road, and also the small side street next to Donki. You will be approached by Chinese ladies selling "sex." They won't perform it themselves, they are touts, and they bring you to an underground Chinese bordello. This is the only place in Tokyo where you can safely go with a tout. The fee is 10,000 JPY, and it buys you 30 minutes FS with a Chinese lady. She will be no teenager, but she could be the granddaughter of what you got at blasted Jan Jan. No foreigner problems, the ladies are foreigners themselves, and if the tout approaches you, you are good.

If you want sex on a budget, go to Gotanda. Go there after dark, nothing happens when the sun is up. Exit Gotanda Station via the West Exit and go to the other side of that square. You will need to use the pedestrian stairs. Enter that neighborhood with Yoshinowa on your left. Now slowly walk up and down that road, and also the small side street next to Donki. You will be approached by Chinese ladies selling "sex." They won't perform it themselves, they are touts, and they bring you to an underground Chinese bordello. This is the only place in Tokyo where you can safely go with a tout. The fee is 10,000 JPY, and it buys you 30 minutes FS with a Chinese lady. She will be no teenager, but she could be the granddaughter of what you got at blasted Jan Jan. No foreigner problems, the ladies are foreigners themselves, and if the tout approaches you, you are good.
Sounds a bit scary but thanks for the tip, i'll keep that in mind for dry spells!

But i also know rural Japan is a terrible place to women and social control is strong there. I don't want some girl to be ostracized because i wanted some fun, so if i ever meet someone there and do things, it would be with marriage in mind or if she is sure that she can just move away and be happy.

I could be wrong but I think rural women have more social power than in the big cities. Equality seems stronger at outside big cities. Girls aren't going to be ostracized for chatting. Don't expect to get an easy lay.

Also don't expect to P4P at your price point and expect good looks or service.

I could be wrong but I think rural women have more social power than in the big cities. Equality seems stronger at outside big cities. Girls aren't going to be ostracized for chatting. Don't expect to get an easy lay.

Also don't expect to P4P at your price point and expect good looks or service.
Unfortunately, the stats show that japanese women, albeit still strongly unequal, are better off in large cities. I also don't expect anything easy, neither would i want one for the aforementioned reasons.

At what price point would you say is the service good enough and the women good looking enough? I am not interested by supermodels or stars so good enough is fine.

At what price point would you say is the service good enough and the women good looking enough? I am not interested by supermodels or stars so good enough is fine.

That is totally a subjective question and depends on your own personal standards or ratings so to speak. Only you would be able to gauge what you deem as "good enough" for yourself.

personally I rarely go to SLs anymore unless I just want a quick FS at my own convenience, and at this point I don't care about looks so 25,000 - 30,000 is ok for me but I don't expect a stunner. This is roughly the entry level price point unless you go to shops that have short courses for less.

I also tend to like DH more, but am very picky since there is such a wide variance in quality, so choosing the right agency is important. The agency that I used to use was pricier than usual but I always got gorgeous women with exceptional service, but is on the "shall not be mentioned list". I'd usually spend 40,000 - 50,000 + hotel fees.

These days I almost exclusively use compensated dating as I prefer more intimacy. Per hour costs are lower, but total expenses end up significantly higher.

20k-25k for 60 minutes or less is good enough for me.

with that budget I think you get 30 minutes or less at tobita shinchi.

If you are a smooth talking fella, try a happening bar. I’ve had an amazing time the 4 times I’ve gone. Prices vary between bars. It’s free drinks as well once you pay your door fee and the people there are normally incredibly friendly. Japanese helps, but they have hand translators there if you need the help talking to the crowd. Highly recommended going earlier on a weekend. Hope you find what you are looking for!!

If you are a smooth talking fella, try a happening bar. I’ve had an amazing time the 4 times I’ve gone. Prices vary between bars. It’s free drinks as well once you pay your door fee and the people there are normally incredibly friendly. Japanese helps, but they have hand translators there if you need the help talking to the crowd. Highly recommended going earlier on a weekend. Hope you find what you are looking for!!
Thanks for your advice, i do speak japanese at a conversational level so i should be fine on that front. I'll look into those!

20k-25k for 60 minutes or less is good enough for me.

with that budget I think you get 30 minutes or less at tobita shinchi.
Thank you for the input!

How exactly does one do several months of traveling, but have a fragile budget?
Budgets are like teeth, you may have strong ones to begin with, but if you keep putting them through shit they become fragile. I am here on my savings so far, and while i made sure i have plenty before coming, i am no millionaire for better or worse.

So which blowjobber did you get at JanJan? Asking for a friend.

1709136907910.png

Reactions: requiemmorrow
So which blowjobber did you get at JanJan? Asking for a friend.

View attachment 24215
Of the two times i went, i can only remember the second time, she was called Minami i think. It's also the time that vaccinated me because i heard the person behind me talk and it sounded like someone who has only a few years left before going back to the Force. The first time is a blur, i only remember eurobeat and teeth

I was thinking about those SL that start at 10k but i don't know if there is a trap there, or a caveat other than potential foreigner unfriendliness. If i ever "splurge" i probably wouldn't go higher than the 25k area though and it better send me on orbit. Not sure how much better the experience scales with price, since beauty without technique often makes a worse experience than the opposite.
The Marine Blue group seems to have young girl next door providers for something under 15.000 yen I think. Wakabe another option with GND type women of various styles at such a price point.
If you want experienced providers, that sexy cat/ secret touch/New York group gets rated well for service. They specialize in older women though.