Hi Everyone

JustVisitingJPN

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am currently visiting Tokyo, and later on kyoto, and Osaka. I'm a Chinese American and I speak pretty much no Japanese, are there any places where I have a chance in these areas? I'm currently living in kabukicho for the next two days.

Start reading reviews - there are plenty of options in Tokyo at least.

You need to decide what you are looking for - even just using English, there are a lot of options.

Also, we cancelled your first account. You could have just edited your email address instead of making a new account. (You made a typo....)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Start reading reviews - there are plenty of options in Tokyo at least.

You need to decide what you are looking for - even just using English, there are a lot of options.

Also, we cancelled your first account. You could have just edited your email address instead of making a new account. (You made a typo....)

Ah sorry about that, didn't realize I could edit the email address, mostly just looking for something quick and discreet.

Ah sorry about that, didn't realize I could edit the email address, mostly just looking for something quick and discreet.

Nothing to worry about here. We are generally safe and welcoming community.

Whatever you do... Don't follow street touts that offer you something. It always ends badly.. Do your research before you go out?