Hi! Semi-long time lurker and now finally in Tokyo

leyacaphoper

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello hello!
I see I'm not the only long-term lurker turned poster here lmao, but I am now here! Quite literally day 1 already had a (bad) experience, so look forward to the review whenever that batch comes out.

I'm still semi-new to this, though last 2 times I was here in 2018 & 2020(left here/got back to the US the day that my state started COVID lockdowns, so that was great timing). I had gone to [other shops] multiple times in the past and had great experiences, but I wanted to expand my horizons a bit more this trip... which I know is also difficult given my Japanese is middling at best despite several college courses and tutoring (I can understand folks for the most part depending on the topic, but my speaking ability is poor).

Also, speaking of shady, is Shady Motion ok to review? I've seen stuff for Fine Motion, and Shady's updated their website and been actively expanding their list of girls open to foreigners so I'm eager to try them out unless the folks here also hazard against it.

And secondary question - any recommendations for Hokkaido/Sapporo? I found https://(chn) . cityheaven.net/ (the "foreigner friendly" version that is super gimped in usability lol) and looked through there and found a couple places I'm interested in (Soapland Clinic & La Maid). The site says all girls listed on the CHN site should be OK for foreigners, but I'm going to message the girls I'm specifically looking at on Twitter first to make sure they're aware/OK with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckhimnow
Also, speaking of shady, is Shady Motion ok to review? I've seen stuff for Fine Motion, and Shady's updated their website and been actively expanding their list of girls open to foreigners so I'm eager to try them out unless the folks here also hazard against it.
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/is-there-anyone-who-used-shady-motion.28601

any recommendations for Hokkaido/Sapporo? I found https://[promotion].cityheaven.net/
Something in that link got censored, but I'm not sure what exactly it was... There was someone in the past spamming links for ads, which may have had the same word/words that got that link neutered.

Hello hello!
I see I'm not the only long-term lurker turned poster here lmao, but I am now here! Quite literally day 1 already had a (bad) experience, so look forward to the review whenever that batch comes out.

I'm still semi-new to this, though last 2 times I was here in 2018 & 2020(left here/got back to the US the day that my state started COVID lockdowns, so that was great timing). I had gone to [other shops] multiple times in the past and had great experiences, but I wanted to expand my horizons a bit more this trip... which I know is also difficult given my Japanese is middling at best despite several college courses and tutoring (I can understand folks for the most part depending on the topic, but my speaking ability is poor).

And secondary question - any recommendations for Hokkaido/Sapporo? I found https://[promotion].cityheaven.net/ and looked through there and found a couple places I'm interested in (Soapland Clinic & La Maid). The site says all girls listed on the [promotion] site should be OK for foreigners, but I'm going to message the girls I'm specifically looking at on Twitter first to make sure they're aware/OK with that.

I think reviewing Shady Motion should be fine, but you should be aware that they overcharge foreigners a lot. Even if your Japanese is kinda poor, try visiting Fine Motion and book there in person. The lineup is more or less identical. I think it was the first hotel health I ever booked with bad Japanese and it still went fine.....giving it a shot is better than paying a lot of money for absolutely nothing.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Something in that link got censored, but I'm not sure what exactly it was...
Weird, just edited it a bit so should be there now! And thanks for the link, I apparently read it and it went in one eye and out the other 🥴
I think reviewing Shady Motion should be fine, but you should be aware that they overcharge foreigners a lot.
And gotcha, ok yeah that was my general sense looking at the site, at least 10k over geez. I guess they have to pay for that new site somehow lol. With how much they're promoting it, I wonder if new people going there even if they speak some JP end up just getting routed over anyways lol, I might try it at some point over the next couple weeks - ty!

Weird, just edited it a bit so should be there now! And thanks for the link, I apparently read it and it went in one eye and out the other 🥴
Ah, that was the one that was being spammed here. (not recently, but I do remember someone spouting that link repeatedly...)

Reactions: leyacaphoper
Hello hello!

And secondary question - any recommendations for Hokkaido/Sapporo? I found https://(chn) . cityheaven.net/ (the "foreigner friendly" version that is super gimped in usability lol) and looked through there and found a couple places I'm interested in (Soapland Clinic & La Maid). The site says all girls listed on the CHN site should be OK for foreigners, but I'm going to message the girls I'm specifically looking at on Twitter first to make sure they're aware/OK with that.
If you take one for the team at Shady Motion, please do share. It'll be interesting to hear the details, as I saw them at first and after reading the post from MrDuBois, I started looking at some of the other options. I won't be out there for a couple months, so if you don't try em out, I will just to provide some details.

Reactions: leyacaphoper