Hi, (sort of) long time lurker

Gato nero

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, long time-ish lurker whose initial plans were dashed by covid.

Since then, I've been reading this forum a lot and have now managed to put the reading material into practice.

Breaking my silence to say thanks, but also to write about a particularly hostile provider from a high end soap to see if anyone else has met her.

I'll write a proper review once I get my thoughts (and luggage) in order. Cheers

Last edited:
Hello, long time-ish lurker whose initial plans were dashed by covid.

Since then, I've been reading this forum a lot and have now managed to put the reading material into practice.

Breaking my silence to say thanks, but also to write about a particularly hostile provider from a high end soap to see if anyone else has met her.

I'll write a proper review once I get my thoughts (and luggage) in order. Cheers

Welcome! Perhaps a name and shop so we know who to avoid in the meantime?

Reactions: Spankmuffin
Welcome! Perhaps a name and shop so we know who to avoid in the meantime?
Is that allowed? It feels like I'd be breaking rules if I did that lol. And I'd also like to make sure if it's a me issue
Shop is la*en *se

Last edited:
I don’t see why not, the point of TAG is to share our experiences, both good and bad. I think most of us would not want hostility at 75k, unless you’re into that.

I don’t see why not, the point of TAG is to share our experiences, both good and bad. I think most of us would not want hostility at 75k, unless you’re into that.
Where did the 75K come from? I didn't see anything mentioned about it being 75K.

The OP may indicate who he saw and where, but any more detail than that needs to be properly done through a review to explain the experience.
We're not in the business of blackballing a provider unless there sufficient reasoning (eg. a review explaining the details) to do so.

The OP may indicate who he saw and where, but any more detail than that needs to be properly done through a review to explain the experience.
In that case, it's Re** from the aforementioned shop. Yes it's 75k. Interested if anyone else has met her as well.

Last edited: