Guest viewing is limited

Hi there!

Hi! 26 yo Asian male recently traveling in Tokyo, wishing to go to a HB as well. Not fat, ~1.7m
Could speak English and little Japanese.
i don't use this site frequently so would you mind sharing your contact to me through messaging?

I am visiting from the us. I am an East coaster and my girlfriend is a west coaster. I am decently in shape I go to the gym several times a week and have a personal trainer . My girlfriend is beautifully curvy with large breast. We are both very open and would be interested in grabbing a drink first .

Reactions: tokyofunguy
I'm a Dirty ol'man and I'd love to meet up with you.....

Hello, I am a 30 yr old Indian living in Tokyo. I was looking for a female partner to try out HB. It's too expensive for a single male :(. If you are interested we can go together as a couple :).

Hello, I am a 30 yr old Indian living in Tokyo. I was looking for a female partner to try out HB. It's too expensive for a single male :(. If you are interested we can go together as a couple :).

Damn, why I didn't think of that pick-up line? That's pretty much perfect, including the username and all.

I can imagine it to be like this...

07D304F9-81D7-44AA-9E27-3E9B4F3E8534.jpeg

Oh wow. Didn't expect all of this. Guess I was a liiiiittle too naive xD

A girl who doesn't know what happens when she appears in a forum dedicated to pervert guys?

Something doesn't add up here; either it's the first time ever to be in the internet or the first time ever being a girl. :ROFLMAO: