Hi! Woman living near Tokyo, looking to make an fwb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a woman in my 20s and I want a casual fwb relationship, with a non-Japanese guy if possible (but it's not that I'm not open to Japanese guys).
Anyone here interested? Or can I not ask here directly?
Hi My name is Rashaad from South Africa. We can talk more about each other discreetly. I promise I am sweet and selfless.

I'm a woman in my 20s and I want a casual fwb relationship, with a non-Japanese guy if possible (but it's not that I'm not open to Japanese guys).
Please contact me..I am available for you

i love how this type of messages from (supposedly) lonely (supposedly) ladies make some courageous members of TAG post something for the first time

we should get more of these !

i volunteer:

My wife needs a BF
I mean , she doesn’t know it , but I do
Please PM me
Hey! I am the guy for your wife. Chat me up.

Hello my friend, l am Phil. lt's nice to meet you here, l am responding to your 'Girl looking for fun .. l am a nice Western guy .. looking for a fun girl .. please let me know if you would like to communicate. Regards Phil

Why do people 'have to act like 'dicks here Admin ? .. do they not get warned about 'keeping thier personal comments to 'themselfs ?

Why do people 'have to act like 'dicks here Admin ? .. do they not get warned about 'keeping thier personal comments to 'themselfs ?
I'm sorry, what? This is a public area of the site -- it's not a persona/private area, so people are allowed to make comments within reason.

With all that said, I'm going to say this one, last, final time... If you want to contact the OP of this posting, please do so by clicking here.

Status
Not open for further replies.