http://www.new-hot-point.com/s/

Appointment Length & Costs:
2200 entry fee, 4000 for CBJ

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Some Japanese required

Details of the Encounter:
Exit Shinjuku station from Kabukicho exit. Walk straight past the stoplights, go down towards the second stoplights then cross and it's on your left past the cheese looking building. Take elevator to 9th floor.

Normally my wait times range from 0 to 30 minutes but today I was unlucky. I arrived just as the dancing for the previous group ended and it was a full house. So I picked Hibiki and an hour later I was ushered to my booth. Word of warning, the guy in booth next to me was a first timer and asked too many questions. Then he decided to get up mid dance and use the bathroom and the tencho paid him a visit and as lost kicked him out for leaving his booth.

Rinka was first to dance and she has an amazing body and great dance moves. I've only seen her once so she didn't recognize me. Hibiki has a cute charm about her with a petite body. I would say she is a slightly less cute Homura (ps I think Homura is one of the most beautiful women ever so the comparison is not fair) but better service. She came in and chat a little, pulled down my pants, gave a little HJ to wake my thing up, capped me off and then for the first time ever...I was able to bust from a CBJ. Hibiki was extremely talented and beautiful. Sadly she had to take about 3 breaks because her jaw was tiring out which I felt sorry about. In Japan I'm pretty big I guess.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Almost saw her again yesterday but I'm investing a lot in these womens livelihoods. May have to focus on my livelihood every now and then haha.

WarMonkey should have his own dedicated review section. He seems pretty busy these days!

Regards,

MossBoss

Either he's independently wealthy, or very, very broke!

Long story on how I ended up in Japan and relatively poor.

I think the volume of your reviews might give us a hint on where the fortune went!

Haha I lost it all before I came to Japan. Nothing illegal, sexual or depressing. Best years of my life actually. All the money I'm spending here is from working in Japan.

Thanks man, I need it sometimes.

Mongering is a risky game sometimes. When I see someone like Asuka and Hibiki I love life. If I end up trying a new place that is as bad as Hinomaru I kind of hate life hahaha.

Also if you monger without knowing anything I feel it's easy to get mugged, scammed or worse....but that's for another thread haha.