Guest viewing is limited

Hiccup?

scorpioni6ths

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
couldn't log in during lunch time ... i thought somebody has hacked my email issued a password change etc ... but i have 2FA so not possible.

disregard the email change request i requested ... i'll do it later after work. i really need to change e-mails.

also are protonmail addresses blocked?

Thanks.

also are protonmail addresses blocked?
Yes.

Surprise, Surprise, people are using them to try and spam us and/or scam others here.
I guess there's some option to change your address there rapidly; not sure.
We're not having the non-sense here.

couldn't log in during lunch time ... i thought somebody has hacked my email issued a password change etc ... but i have 2FA so not possible.
There have been no reported issues and everything is green lit on the status board.

As to your account history; all recent access has been from the same access provider.
There were 7 failed logins reported today, all from the same device/connection and service provider.

If you are overly concerned with your device access/security, I'd suggest using the 2FA Authentication app.

Surprise, Surprise, people are using them to try and spam us and/or scam others here.
I guess there's some option to change your address there rapidly; not sure.
We're not having the non-sense here.

understood

There were 7 failed logins reported today, all from the same device/connection and service provider.

that was probably me ... i'm sure i can't fat finger my password 7 times!

i have 2FA already, i just logged in from another browser (this session) and it still works.

thanks for the confirmation ~