Guest viewing is limited

High End Hb

Lighthouse

TAG Member
Reaction score
I recently got reacquainted with an old buddy of mine who used to a flight attendant and we hit it off to the fullest extend. After a long night drinking, she told me that her fantasy is to be in bed with 2 guys and I assured her I can make her wish come true. Looking back at it, I realized that its the kind of promise I would make if I was back in my own country, where I have many friends who are very open and I knew where all the right clubs are. To make things even more difficult, I haven't explored the scene in Tokyo much, mainly due to my lack of skills in Japanese and my friends here don't really share the same level of liberation when it comes to sex.

I wanted to ask what HB would be best for us to explore. We are both in our late 20's, tall and athletic. She's Japanese and bilingual, so language wont be a problem. She's attractive, and like most attractive women, she has choices when it comes to men - So I'm scared of taking her to the 'wrong' club and turning her fantasy into something I'll need to backpedal from. Which club would make most sense for us going to? Even if we don't end up fulfilling her fantasy or a swap, I still want her to enjoy a nice luxurious bar. What are my best choices?

Retreat is the most physically classy/nice one I know, but it doesn't seem too good in other ways to me. None of them are impressively posh or luxurious imo.

-Ww

It seems the more I read about HB's in Tokyo the more discouraging it is to go.

I heard some good things about Sleeping Beauty (http://www.sleeping-beauty2006.com/)
It's not difficult to find, the front door is nice so it won't scare a newcomer girl I think.
It's in Shibuya so there's still some options if it doesn't fit.