phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min- 12 000¥

Type/Location:
uguisudani

Language Notes:
japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After trying thaimild, I decided to try thaigirl.jp .
Price is similar in both shops, as you can check on their website. One big difference, is when I called thaigirl.jp, they first asked me where I am from, and my skin color (yerk). So they are not that foreigner friendly, compared to thaimild or hipness.
This make things a bit troublesome, since the foreigner friendly girls are not necessarily the one you are interested into. In addition, if you are black, you probably have even fewer choices.
First time I called, this kinda rebuked me, but this time, I decided to give it a try. In the end I chose Hikari.
She took quite some time before arriving (20 min) to my love hotel. And I have to say, that I got pretty disappointed when opening the door. She looks different from her pic, and not in the good way. On the website, most girls have just one portrait pic, with blurred face, so that it is pretty hard to know what the girl will look like. Her face skin is not smooth, but she definitely has some charming feature. Her breast are nice and firm, but the nipple is rather large, which I find not so attractive. Nice ass, but a bit of a belly.
However, this got better immediately, as she is really friently. After a small chichat while waiting for the bathtub to fill, we undressed and head to the shower. Really nice shower, probably thanks to the very hot blowjob at the end of it. We directly head to the bed, and have more foreplay before real action. She moaned really loud, maybe fake, but still really enjoyable. In the end I came before the end of the 60min.
Afterwards I took a quick shower, and she gave me a nice massage until the 60 min were over.
In the end she was full of small attention, which I believe was for me to book her again. And it is working.
Overall, although her physical is plain 5-6/10, she has great attitude 10/10, and good technique (8/10), making this service really good.
Btw, she said the only english she knows is "I love you". So it may not be the right choice if you don't speak japanese.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I compare Thaimild and Thaigirl, I think the prices are similar but the pictures are more accurate in Thaimild, and the girl I booked there was better than today. Hipness is cheaper, and the service is also similar. The advantage of thaigirl, is there are more girls available, even for foreigner.

I am not sure Akane will provide service to foreigners... The girls which seemed Ok for foreigner when I called (morning) were about 30 yo (I can only remember Shiho now, but there were two others as well http://thaigirl.jp/profile.php?cno=90&ref=L2Nhc3QucGhw&sort_cast=1).
Basically, the guy on the phone put me on hold for quite some time before telling me about the girls OK to service foreigner. So I think he asks them directly.
It is hard to draw a conclusion from a single experience, but in my case the picture was way better than the actual girl.

I've played with Aki, Emi, and Nagisa from Thai Girl. As Toby said, Thai Girl does limit the girls who will play with non-Japanese guys. Also, the Thai Girl cast are all Tokyo based girls, whereas a high proportion of the Thai Mild girls are just visiting for a couple of weeks.