60 mins @16500

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After my previous experience a few weeks ago (Yurari @Wonderhole) I thought I would try one of the shops that seemed to be fairly open to foreign customers

Fruchu in Funababshi - The real name is way longer but the guy answering the phone just said Fruchu so I`ll go with that

I really liked the look of one of the girls and had made a reservation the previous day. Reservation was in Japanese. All standard questions, really polite guy. He did check what country I was from before confirming the booking so I guess some girls have preferences on what ethnicity they are ok with. Long story short as I was walking to the hotel he called and said the girl I had made a reservation for cancelled because she was sick. I asked him to hang on a few minutes whilst I checked the schedule again. I almost opted against calling him back, and instead making another reservation with Wonder-hole, but in the spirit of this forum I picked Himari and made the call. To be honest the 2 other girls scheduled to work all seemed fairly similar to Himari. They all had decent looking diary photos and good body measurements. I guess I chose Himari for her height (she`s small) and the fact she had shoulder length hair. I'm actually into really long hair but some random hot-as-hell K-popper with short hair keeps popping up on my Instagram feed so I think that swayed my choice.

Get to the hotel, call them back and then wait 10 minutes for Himari to arrive.

She is cute, a bigger mouth and bigger teeth than I was expecting but pretty eyes, nice smile, great body. She`s genki and smiley so the introductions and initial chat are easy. I don't have great Japanese but I have enough that girls who might be anxious about meeting a foreign customer can relax once they realize communication won`t be an issue. This was 100% the case with Himari. We undress to head to the shower and now that I'm typing I should just mention again that she actually does have a great body. Proportions are good, great bum, lovely perky boobs and a fantastic smell. Like genuinely superb. She uses a vanilla body cream that is basically lush. Kissing her body later on was even more enjoyable coz she basically smelled like an amazing cake.

I think for the shower part of the service you are supposed to have a bit of lotion play in the bath, but I hadn't run the bath whilst I was waiting and I guess our initial chat was longer than expected so she apologized and we skipped that part. On hindsight It looked like it would have been fun with her though so when I book her again I`ll make sure to factor that part into the allotted time.

After the shower we get in the bed. Kissing is nice because she has really soft full lips. I felt like she wanted/preferred softer slower play which was fine by me. At this point I'm just intoxicated by her vanilla smell to be honest. DATY from me and then a really good BJ from her. I was trying to hold back to see if Sumata or anything else might be forthcoming but she gives blowjobs exactly the way I like them so I didn't put up much resistance and relaxed into letting her do her thing. CIM no problem, she did fall off the bed whilst on her way to spit though and rather than swallow she spat it on her chest. Which for a bit of slapstick comedy was quite erotic. After that we had a fun chat, another shower and went our separate ways

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fruchu actually says no foreigners on their website, but I`m guessing if you have Japanese to make a booking you`ll be fine.

Himari was a great choice and I'll definitely see her again, especially at that price.

Price breakdown by the way:-

13500 for 60 mins
2000 to nominate
1000 delivery to Funabashi

That seems to be a campaign price for December/ Newcomers to the store, but the morning course price is only an extra 1500 normally.

Even if I don't see Himari there are 3-4 more girls that I`ve added to my future plans

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022