Hime Love - First experience with Runa

Service Name:
Hime Love ひめドットらぶ

Provider Name:
Runa

Website/Contact Info:
https://en.hime.love/cast.php?cast=958

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 mins 26000 yen including 2 star nomination fee (2k), cosplay (1k) and polaroid (3k)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was browsing through this forum and bumped into Hime Love and decided to give it a go. Note that this was my first time trying out NH, so not sure what was going to happen.

Decided to send the store an email, 2 weeks before I came to Japan and was hoping to get a shot with Huuka. Unfortunately, Huuka wasn't able to make it on that day, so my second option, Runa, was available.

Fast foward to the day of appointment, was told to arrive at the place at the appointed time. Arrived 10 minutes earlier and emailed the staff that I was early, but still was told to wait till the appointed time. Apparently, the staff was waiting for me at a different hotel not far from where I was standing and did not inform me, so I ended up wasting 10 mins before sending him a picture of my location. He then found me and told me next time to wait at the correct hotel the next time.

Was brought into a room and there was Runa, waiting for me shyly behind the door. Exchanged our greetings and was offered a small selection of beverages. After giving me my beverage, we proceeded to shower and Runa wore the costume I've ordered. Runa still insisted on wearing a face mask, which didn't bother me at all, but I would like to have seen her cute face but it's alright. Runa then proceeded to pass me the polaroid camera to take a photo of her on the bed, which was kinda hot, with the cuffs she wore.

Afterwards, we started the session. I did not expect the backhole to be this tight, which was still enjoyable. Since this was my first visit to a NH, I felt quite nervous and was not able to get up for most of the time, so I ended up just finishing outside on her. She then decided to finish herself as well, which caught me off guard cause I didn't expect her to. After she finished herself, we went to take a final shower and chatted awhile. Gave her a big hug and a final kiss before leaving.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
As said, it was my first time with a NH hence the may repeat. Runa is a sweet and exciting person to be with and I'd definitely recommend it to those who wants to try.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023

Would you recommend Runa to someone who is curious about NH's, but has never experienced one before? I go to Japan often, and have always wanted to explore this option, but I'm incredibly anxious about it. Obviously, it's entirely rooted in the way that I perceive myself, but I'm willing to try it out if it's a safe space. I know that sounds corny and silly, but I'd like to know it won't be an embarrassing meet if I can't perform or I'm not up to the task.

Reactions: ThatVeganTeacher69
Would you recommend Runa to someone who is curious about NH's, but has never experienced one before? I go to Japan often, and have always wanted to explore this option, but I'm incredibly anxious about it. Obviously, it's entirely rooted in the way that I perceive myself, but I'm willing to try it out if it's a safe space. I know that sounds corny and silly, but I'd like to know it won't be an embarrassing meet if I can't perform or I'm not up to the task.
Heya there! I had the exact same feeling you've just describes when I first went there, the space is quite well hidden around a quiet neighborhood. As for room wise, it was pretty huge with no one around, so it will just be you and the NH all alone in the room. The store manager is located at lvl 3 while most of the rooms used are at lvl 2. I couldn't get it up as well and was quite embarrassed but Runa told me it was normal as I and many others, weren't accustomed to it. I too was anxious but glad I got to try it atleast once in my life haha. So I'd say go for it! Runa can speak a little bit of broken english, but google translate can be your friend as she used it a few times despite me being able to understand her well. You can take a look at other NH there as well as Runa was my 2nd option and wanted Huuka. Hope you will give Hime Love a shot and wait for your post! Cheers

Excellent report, this is a great shop and I plan to visit again.

At the moment I’m trying my hand with local freelancers on Twitter, with mixed results, but can’t really post about it as it’s not strictly a review. I’ve scored two off there already, the price tends to be 12,000 plus hotel, I like the chase almost as much as getting the ass.

Hime Love however is worth a visit again…

Reactions: ThatVeganTeacher69