Guest viewing is limited

NH Hime.Love - NH & CD in a row

rikkun

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hime.Love, Haru & Shizuku, https://hime.love/casts/haru & https://hime.love/casts/shizuku

Date of Encounter:
October 2018

Contact Method:
Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 x 45min swap course & pop option: 32,000 yen

Type/Location:
Appartment near Okubo station

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
I was looking at a few NH shops when I came across Hime.Love. They have a lot of attractive providers on their roster, 2/3 being CDs.
I have fucked quite a few NHs but I have always wondered if I would be into CDs. I was still hesitant to try but hopefully I noticed they had a "swap" course where you can have 2 providers in a row.
I minimized the risk of going back home with no action by blending.
I chose Haru (NH) and Shizuku (CD).

I called the shop from the Okubo station and the staff guided me to an apartment less than 5min away. He got the money first and asked me to wait. The apartment was spacious.

Haru came in and gave me a 1,000 yen coupon for next time.
We took a shower and went to bed.
I initially intended to do everything (69, AF, reverse AF), but we didn't have time to do AF. Overall that was nice and she ended up popping on me.
We took a shower and she left me with my wrapped towel alone in the apartment.

Then came Shizuku. She was not as nicely dressed as the website picture and I would have preferred the long hair she had. However she has a beautiful face.

She gave me her card and we went to the shower, again. Thought it was a waste of time until she gave me that great soapy HJ.
On the bed we had a long chat. I was being curious about CD life.
Discussing the menu, Shizuku tells me she doesn't take it in the ass. I guess the triangle on the website meant a cross. No AF that day :(
We did a 69 (the BJ was great) and reverse AF.
She looked sorry I couldn't fuck her, and since I hadn't popped yet she offered a CIM in compensation. That was a great ending.

We showered, said goodbye and I went back home with a big smile on my face.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have had wilder sessions, but getting to meet 2 ladies was nice. And now I know I am good to go with cute CDs.
Will probably book some more time with Shizuku.

Rikku nice review. I've been eyeing haru but haven't had the time. are the pics accurate?

Also don't count a girl out if you see a triangle. That just means they aren't good at that service, not that they don't do it. She may have already had someone give it to her good that day, so she could do it with you (because she was sore/worried about being clean/etc).

Reactions: Vaust and rikkun
don't count a girl out if you see a triangle. That just means they aren't good at that service

At most shops it means "case by case" or "maybe".

At most shops it means "case by case" or "maybe".

I guess what i meant by "not good at that service" is: YMMV.
same difference Sudsy ;). But ya what you said.

Reactions: rikkun
Rikku nice review. I've been eyeing haru but haven't had the time. are the pics accurate?

Thanks kingaddictx!
Yes, the pictures are accurate.
I was a bit surprised when I first saw her because her body is well-built (171cm). Maybe this was by contrast with the latest providers I have had who were rather petite.
But she is cute. Have fun!

She may have already had someone give it to her good that day, so she could do it with you (because she was sore/worried about being clean/etc).

It shouldn't be the case as I booked her from the first hour she was available that day.
She told me she was not doing anal with anyone because it was hurting her too much. So I guess it's a legitimate cross.

Reactions: Negi77
It shouldn't be the case as I booked her from the first hour she was available that day.
She told me she was not doing anal with anyone because it was hurting her too much. So I guess it's a legitimate cross.
Maybe the shop made her put a triangle to attract more clients than with a flat out no.
Also a “maybe” is often size based.

Reactions: rikkun