120 min / 83k

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Attention! Please notice that I'm an asian looking Taiwanese guy with almost native-speaking Japanese (always honestly tell the cast my nationality though). I do not know whether any "racist" thing will happen or not due to your nationality or race when you try to make reservation.

I've known Hinata since she was working at Gifu's Kanazuen because of Twitter's algorithm. She was very popular back then in Kanazuen and be known as the expert of pink chair, so after she announced that she's moving to work in Yoshiwara, I always have a feeling that want to meet her someday.

One day in January, made sure I was free, I DM Hinata Twitter to make a hime reservation for the next day, but she didn't reply me. Then next day's noon came, I tried to DM her one more time since the reply didn't come till that time. After few minutes, Hinata made a reply and apologized for missing my message. Later, I succeeded to make reservation, took a shower and leaving for Etoile.

The staffs of Etoile were very polite, I didn't know if Hinata told them I an foreigner or not, staffs talked to me by normal Japanese, to be honest this make me feel comfortable and let myself calm down lol. After a while Hinata came under stairs and led me to the room. We used Honoka's (aka one of the legend of Yoshiwara) room that day so there's a pink chair. By the way, Hinata looks just like she does in her Twitter's photo and the shop's panel, no パネマジ (well, maybe 逆パネマジ, prettier than photo for about 1~5%). One thing I have to mention here is that her tits are fake, soft though, but if you are someone that care about fake breast, maybe she'll not be your type. Another thing is she has a one point tattoo on one side of wrist, if your not OK with tattoo, I know many Japanese do so, please be aware.

I don't decide to write how we played in detail, but the process was from bed to pink chair to mat, getting normal service as Japanese customers. Hinata has the best technique in the soap girls I met, and her skills are very acrobatic, there were so many amazing moves that I didn't even think were possible. And about the experience of pink chair, she is true expert, but to me, the experience was a little 微妙 (delicate?). My body is too stiff, kind of hard to enjoy pink chair. Besides, Hinata has a motto, shower only needs 2 minute, meaning that she play with ( I think f*** or r*p* the customer is more accurate lol) the customer until 2 minutes before the course ends. So, I have no complaint to the play, and I believe no body will, except your ドS.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Actually I repeated already lol.
BTW, the store gave me a 5000 yen coupon, it can be used if one write a 口コミ (review) on Cityheaven, and I succeed to use it when I visited the store another time.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024

Attention! Please notice that I'm an asian looking Taiwanese guy with almost native-speaking Japanese (always honestly tell the cast my nationality though). I do not know whether any "racist" thing will happen or not due to your nationality or race when you try to make reservation.
She is fine with other foreigner's but not with big dicks!

Screenshot_20240405-145336590 (1).jpg

As usual with such technicians, communication is 90% the game! It could be dangerous for both her and non speakers without being able to understand commands.

Reactions: SealedTears
Have an appointment soon, so glad to see the treatment is no different from natives!

As usual with such technicians, communication is 90% the game! It could be dangerous for both her and non speakers without being able to understand commands.
She said that over 95% or maybe 99% foreigner couldn't speak Japanese but she's ok with that. Although every time I wonder how costumers and cast communicate with translator, does that really make sense...?

Reactions: SealedTears
Have an appointment soon, so glad to see the treatment is no different from natives!
Well, I can't guarantee that. One time I had a session with Anzu, also Etoile girl. I was treated as natives, but according to other TAG member's review, seems he was treated as foreigner.

Showing my inexperience, can you tell is fake tits by touch? what's the difference

Showing my inexperience, can you tell is fake tits by touch? what's the difference
Depends entirely on how well they are done and what she has naturally. Some are nearly impossible to tell others are totally obvious just by looking, and most are you can kind of guess maybe fake but who knows? And also who cares?

I honestly do not understand the issue with fake tits. First they’re not “fake” any more than makeup is “fake” skin or gel is “fake” nails or extensions / color / perm is “fake” hair.
She wanted to change her boobs so she did. She is probably really happy with them. Which is a win given all the issues women have with accepting themselves and their own bodies. Maybe she felt pressure to conform to some big boob beauty standards or maybe she just wanted them…all I know is it’s very unlikely anyone put a gun to her head and forced her to get implants so I might as well enjoy them.

• Love
Reactions: Sudsy and Alice
Depends entirely on how well they are done and what she has naturally. Some are nearly impossible to tell others are totally obvious just by looking, and most are you can kind of guess maybe fake but who knows? And also who cares?

I think the most important thing is when they were done. A lot of implants look great shortly after the operation, but as time passes girls loose and gain a bit of weight, fat deposits and connecting tissue inside the body shifts.....and over time it gets more and more obvious that they are fake because the transitions become visible.

Sure, every girl should do what she think is right for her, but I have to admit I can't stand implants...would any day chosse a girl with A cups over one with implants.

Reactions: ben10
I honestly do not understand the issue with fake tits. First they’re not “fake” any more than makeup is “fake” skin or gel is “fake” nails or extensions / color / perm is “fake” hair.
She wanted to change her boobs so she did. She is probably really happy with them. Which is a win given all the issues women have with accepting themselves and their own bodies. Maybe she felt pressure to conform to some big boob beauty standards or maybe she just wanted them…all I know is it’s very unlikely anyone put a gun to her head and forced her to get implants so I might as well enjoy them.
I support your view. But why I wrote that point is because lots of people care about that.

Reactions: Maxblack
Most guys will claim they don’t like implants but most girls claim their amount of clients goes up when they get implants, go figure.

Small boobs, alright. Guys actually don’t complain much about that publicly at least on this forum and in Asia. But we get so much negativity for the sagging and natural shape of our boobs. :(

Reactions: Cinnabums
Honestly if she doesn’t get excited from having her boobs played with it doesn’t do much for me. Met an este girl that wouldn’t let me go below deck but her boobs (not nipples, the boobs themselves) she absolutely LOVED having them squished and fondled and groped. LOVED IT. Was so much fun because she enjoyed it so much.
Met another lady with large, natural, gorgeous breasts that did nothing for her. They looked great but that was the extent of it. So after getting my fill of looking, moved on.
So size legit doesn’t matter; if she is or is not feeling it, is everything.

Reactions: Alice
Honestly if she doesn’t get excited from having her boobs played with it doesn’t do much for me. Met an este girl that wouldn’t let me go below deck but her boobs (not nipples, the boobs themselves) she absolutely LOVED having them squished and fondled and groped. LOVED IT. Was so much fun because she enjoyed it so much.
Met another lady with large, natural, gorgeous breasts that did nothing for her. They looked great but that was the extent of it. So after getting my fill of looking, moved on.
So size legit doesn’t matter; if she is or is not feeling it, is everything.
Yeah I never understood men who are obsessed with doing a certain kind of fore play on a girl if it doesn’t do something for her. Foreplay should be for the person to enjoy, not for your body fetish if it’s just ticklish or uncomfortable or even painful to them.
I like balls for example but I don’t insist on playing with them if it’s ticklish for the guy.

Most guys will claim they don’t like implants but most girls claim their amount of clients goes up when they get implants, go figure.

Small boobs, alright. Guys actually don’t complain much about that publicly at least on this forum and in Asia. But we get so much negativity for the sagging and natural shape of our boobs. :(
I think 天然お椀型巨乳 is the most desirable in japan?

Although some could swear that flat is life.

Regarding implant, really depends on result. if it has firmness similar to natural, and properly done (with good ratio), I doubt there will be much complaints.

I met an NH provider. great implants (good ratio and roundness) but it hurt my face when I motorboating it.

I think 天然お椀型巨乳 is the most desirable in japan
Yeah I don’t mean that people here don’t complain about small boobs because it’s their preference, but more so because they think it’s normal / don’t mind it so much.

Reactions: Cinnabums
What’s with all the picky guys here?

Boobs are fantastic, and the endless variety of shapes and sizes is the best part!

This song sums it up nicely. I even included the lyrics so y’all can learn to sing along!

I like big ones, small ones, size of basketball ones
Real ones, fake ones, genuinely shake ones
Ta-ta's, honkers, man they drive me bonkers
I really, really, really like boobs

I like white ones, black ones, let-me-lick-the-crack ones
Party hats and beaver tails, nice and soft and hard as nails
Hershey kisses, runny eggs, on your back and spread your legs

Fun bags, hooters, take a look at these
Come on, can't you give me just a little bitty squeeze
Wet mount, get them suckers swingin' in the breeze
You show me all your boobs, I'm beggin' pretty, pretty please

I like pink nipples, brown nipples, draggin' on the ground nipples
Hokey-Pokeers, big ol' jugs, nips the size of golfin' mugs
Love it when it's cold outside, nowhere for the nips to hide

I like tight sweaters, push-up bras, I don't mind the little flaws
Third nipple, that's okay, just gives me more time to play
Big and juicy, shriveled up, I can work with any cup

Cha-cha, snonckers, a set of double D's
Honey baby, sugar tits, you got me on my knees
Could you show me all your boobs, I'm beggin' pretty, pretty please

I like no bras, wet shirts, like it when the milk squirts
Small and perky, big and bold, nurse me like I'm two weeks old
Dixie cups and Yankee Doodle, they sure straighten out my noodle

I like fat ones, lean ones, stick my dick between ones
Firm ones, floppy ones, even like the sloppy ones
Cannon titties, melon size, I just want a booby prize

Yammers, Yahoo's, tell me Eloise
Your dingle-bobbers, lady slobber, don't you be a tease
Just show me all your boobs, I'm beggin' pretty, pretty please

Totally agree. The girls reaction is what's important to me. If you look bored then I lose interest too.

Yeah I never understood men who are obsessed with doing a certain kind of fore play on a girl if it doesn’t do something for her. Foreplay should be for the person to enjoy, not for your body fetish if it’s just ticklish or uncomfortable or even painful to them.
I like balls for example but I don’t insist on playing with them if it’s ticklish for the guy.
Serious question but who DOESN’T love having their balls played with.