Guest viewing is limited

HIPNESS - Honey

Keiji

TAG Member
Reaction score
http://www.hipness.jp/p_index.shtml

To all my beautiful boys, my name's Honey.
To all of our customers that like their women curvy and full-figured, we'd like to introduce Honey to you. If you're the kind of guy that likes their ladies slim and petite, then maybe Honey isn't for you. This girl certainly does her best to please. With a cute face and a pleasant character, you can forgive her for those extra ripples she carries.
As far as her play goes, she can be very naughty if you want her to be. However, may we suggest that you park your car in the garage from the rear. It may make things easier hahahaha-. Also, beware that she may spin a few yarns that are not actually close to the truth. Who really cares though. It's not like you're her boyfriend, is it? hahahahaha-.
\7,000 for 40mins...That's a great price for an all-you-can-eat buffet on legs!

I asked for a girl on Sunday morning and they sent me Honey. Her profile matches description. She is new to the job. She has a cute, round and small face. I finished on her face a 3weeks stored load, she said that was a lot.

From 1 to 10... I think her performance was around 6.5... needs to learn how to BBJ without me having to explain her. Maybe with time, she gets better and a brief running/gym per day will suit her better for the job.

The hotel I used was Saint Moritsu, very close to the trainrails what makes it very noisy inside. I recommend you guys to pick one that is far away.

I very recently had a session with Honey. I don’t live in Tokyo so whenever I am in town I try to take full of advantage of it. Here’s my observations:

The positive: She’ll take a shower with you.
The negative: Don’t expect any shower play. She’ll wash your schlong for you but that’s about it.

The positive: She gives BBBJ.
The negative: She’ll have a hand cloth next to her and will, about every 5 seconds, wipe off any pre-cum with the hand cloth and then get back to it. Her skills are lacking. She only goes half-way down the shaft. Plus, her hair got in the way a lot.

The positive: She speaks conversational English.
The negative: She shares too much information on her personal life that kills the mood.

The positive: She has big tits.
The negative: They are very saggy and her stomach is just about as big as her tits.

The positive: Didn’t let me DATY which, funny enough, saved me from puking (see why in the negative below).
The negative: When I took her doggy style I could smell a stench coming from between her legs.

For the money I spent I could have gone to Hinomaru and got sucked off 3 times. I’ll give Hipness another try when I am in Tokyo, but not with her. My advice: Pick someone else other than her.

Last edited: