Telephone

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 mins / 7000 yen for provider + 2900 yen for hotel

Type/Location:
Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Japanese for reservation/English with provider

Details of the Encounter:
This was my first time using Hipness. I chose Soda, and hoped she would look like her pics. To my surprise, she looked better. For me, her looks were nearly perfect. Tiny body, great face, beautiful long hair, and smooth skin. She is enhanced, which I usually don't like, but they were tastefully done, so no problem.

This was quite frankly my best experience with a SP. The price was cheap, she was gorgeous, and the service was awesome. The best GFE that I have ever had. She was cute, playful, and touchy-feely. In a very believable way.

Started with usual teeth brushing, then shower. Attention to the right spots, playful, and sexy eye contact. Then dry off, mouthwash, and bed. DFK, then she pushed me back on the bed and went to it. BBBJ followed by covered fun.

Wanted to cuddle afterwards. I know it's not real, and can never suspend my disbelief very well, but she did well. Wasn't over the top...just the right amount of attention.

Downside is that she said she is only on a two week Visa here, and will be leaving early next week. My advise is to run over there before she is gone. I highly recommend.

Just so you know, her Japanese is non-existent, but the English is good enough. She is also really not knowledgeable about Japan in the least, just here for a short time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I can get back before she's gone, I will. I know I'm shooting myself in the foot by posting this favorable review, but I lurk so much that I figured I should share.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAG and thanks for your review of Soda from Hipness. Glad you had a good time and we all appreciate your sharing despite your reluctance. ;)

Approved: 8/10/2019