Guest viewing is limited

Hipness Hipness - Yasuyo - A good experience!

Ibrahimovic

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hipness - Yasuyo

Date of Encounter:
October 2019

Contact Method:
http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=yasuyo

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000 for 40 mins and LH fee 2900

Type/Location:
Uguisudani - IVY Hotel (2900 yen for 80 mins)

Language Notes:
Revervation in Japanese, simple English with her

Details of the Encounter:
It's a rainy day and I decided to check on Hipness because I like Thai's girls and good price also.

First, from home I called to the number noted on the website and asked if Yasuyo is working today. The manager told me that she will start to work at 3pm, and asked me if I want to make a reservation. So, reservation made.

I got to Uguisudani station and went to Koyado hotel first, but unlucky they're all booked and I have to wait an hour if I want to get one. So I switched to IVY hotel and got a room. Then I called Hipness for notice the hotel name and room number. Took an iqos while exploring the room (this is my first time in LH like this, and actually, it's quite good compare to the hotel in Ikebukuro I visited last time with a Happymail's Japanese girl).

She arrived after 10 mins and thank god, she looks exactly as the picture from the website (which I like). I invited her into the room and pay the money. Her English is bad (sometime she couldn't understand what I say) but it was fine to me.

I asked her to take me to the shower and we took off each other clothes. Her body is great, fake tits but is OK to me, she is slim, great belly and ass.The info said she's 160cm but I felt she's taller (165cm I guess).

We showered each other and warmed up a little there. She did HJ to me while we made out and had some funny conversation.

After that we got to bed, and she was just like a GFE. She did everything I asked, and we had a really great time together. Started with about 10 mins DFK, and switched to BBBJ, finger play and 69. Her BJ skill was not so good, I felt some teeth attacking my little brother, but it was better after. And she put in the condom and I did missionary, CG, and finished in missionary again. I thought she also came at the moment I did (I'm not really sure, maybe it was fake). We did DFK all the time and OMG, I love kissing her.

We then showered together again. And she gave me a goodbye hug and left.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know I got lucky this time with a good girl, and not all of them would be like this. But guys, try to be gentle and have some hope, good things will come up. The fact that she only be here for 10 days of her Holiday, and will return to Thailand in 2 days get me sad a little bit. I wanted to see her more and more haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Hipness!

It's nice to see a positive review from Hipness, glad you had a good time.

Approved: 10/23/2019

Reactions: Negi77