Email, then by phone to confirm LH

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins - 15,000 + LH

Type/Location:
Love hotel

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Couldn't be bothered to travel in to Tokyo so I wanted to look around an area closer to me, Nishi-Funabashi. I contacted the agency by email to ask if foreigners were ok, they said it's fine because they employ foreigners.

We set a date and time and I phoned them when I arrived at the station. Tencho told me to go to a LH and book a room, which I did.

10 mins later and Nene turned up. She was young and cute, but seemed nervous. We started to DFK and she soon warmed up. Moved to 69, then BBBJ and CIM.

We had a short chat after I'd finished and she was quite funny actually, made me laugh but she couldn't speak English.

Overall, a nice local option.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're close to Nishi-Funabashi and don't want to travel, this is a good choice.

Thanks for the Chiba review

When you say they employ foreigners, did that mean that your girl was not Japanese?

Hello,

Apologies in advance if you prefer not to share. I just had 2 questions about Hips Shiroto.

1. Did you email in English or Japanese?
2. Which hotel did you use?

I hope to use their service soon, so if you had time to reply that would be great

All the best

Barry

I emailed in Japanese, but it was mostly just google translate!

I can't remember the name of the hotel, but if you go out of the north exit at Nishi-Funabashi and turn right, there are loads of hotels along the tracks. I used one of those.

Have fun!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Status
Not open for further replies.