Guest viewing is limited

Hiroko Of Milky Baby

RandomTokyoGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Date: August 2015
Provider: Hiroko http://www.milkybaby.jp/girls/hiroko/index.html
Contact Info: http://www.milkybaby.jp/girls/hiroko/index.html
Type/Location: LH Palace Side (near shop in Ikebukuro)
Language Specifics: Everything done in Japanese only, but afaik they also have English speaking staff
Session Length/Fee: 90min/ ¥32,000 +5k AF + 4,500 LH
Physical Description: Her pictures are fairly accurate, but either slightly photshopped or outdated. Her face is a bit more "full" than the pictures suggest. Otherwise she is fairly slim with only a mini belly, but has some birth marks. Didn't ask for age, probably mid 20'. She is not an absolute stunner lookswise, more the cute next door girl type.
Details:
I have been to the place before, so I have a customer number, which makes booking very easy. I called a day before and we found a time slot that fit me for the next day. I had my eyes on Hiroko before and even thought she almost works every day, she seems pretty popular. In the past I failed to get a date even calling a few days in advance.
Now the shops specialty as the name gives away is milk fetish, but that's not why I went there. The shop offers quite a wide range of options including AF and even AF fisting. While the later is of no particular interest to me I figured that women having that on the menu would have a higher likelihood to be compatible for AF with me. Among that crowd Hiroko caught my eye, cause she looked quite cute and slim.
When i picked her up at the shop, I would probably not have recognized her immediately, as her face is a bit fuller than on the pictures and her hair style was a bit different too. Nevertheless I met a girl with a nice smile in good physical shape (although not super slim aka skinny), so happily set off for LH.
For some reason (in my limited experience) the girls seem to like the LH the more the closer they are to the shop. Clion was full (which I weren't unhappy about) and even thought I offered to to to club Ramses, which is a pretty nice place (and at max 5min away) she preferred palace side, which is a bit closer.
I told her that I don't want such a shabby room, so we went for a deluxe one. Nothing to brag about, but not much to complain either. Thought club Ramses is about the same price and just overall a bit newer/nicer.

Filling the bath tub took forever and had no timer, so we took a quick shower to clean each other and then moved on to the playground. She really enjoys kissing, although being more gentle than aggressive. She liked it to have me play with her boobs (pictures are accurate) and I got to taste some milk (quite sweet), but we limited the milk play to a minimum part. The boobs had already gotten her a bit excited, so when we went 69, it didn't take her too long to come (or fake it so convincingly, that she almost got me too excited too early ;-) ).
So time for the main act ... she was a bit concerned, but I promised to try gently. Watching her to prepare herself with up to 4 fingers I had no problem to stay ready. That preparation and some lube made slipping in np. She wanted on top and I had no objection to that. Her ass felt really good and she was not really someone to take things slowly. She seemingly enjoyed the ride.
After first round and some quick shower, we needed some rest. With chatting and kissing and some fondling, I surprisingly quickly got ready again. Maybe previous visit at this shop seemed to be a one pop plan, but noticing my state she suggested a second round with a smile. Now this time we placed a pillow under her and got me on top. Now I would say second round was even better than round 1 ;)

I had absolutely had a blast and whether true or not, I had the impression that she genuinely enjoyed too. But be warned, she can get quite loud ;) Also a first for me to be allowed to visit that place twice in one session ;)

We finished the session with a short visit to the bath tub (prepared at the beginning of the session) and some more chat.

She is an absolute charm to chat to, if your Japanese allows that. By her own words, she speaks very little English too. I didn't test that however.

Definitely want to see her again, just wish the shop was a bit less pricey (2h would be 42k base price).

One last comment, I'm not an expert on that. She has milk, it's not on short supply, but there are maybe girls having more. Her youngest one is around 2. If milk is your fetish, I'm sure the girls at the reception can give you ample advice on who would be the best fit ;)

Recommendation: Yes