2 hours, 35,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese, but I think Hiromi is probably fine in English

Overall Rating:
5 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
I've seen Hiromi many times and am always a little reluctant to write feedback on the woman I really like or click with. I suppose this is a little selfish, but I'm never sure if they want to be reviewed or not. Last time I met Hiromi, I asked her if she wanted to be reviewed and she said "yes", so here we go.

There are no recently reviews for Hiromi on this board - which I think is a real shame. Some of the highlights of our interactions.

1. The sex is always terrific. She's a willing and active participant in all of our encounters. I've a fairly straight dude so mostly mutual oral (she's a vocal recipient and great provide) and sex in multiple positions. I'm not sure about more exotic stuff. You'd have to ask her. There's another thread on the board about woman who are bad at sex. Hiromi is definitely NOT bad at sex.

2. She's extremely fit and is in terrific shape. She's not muscular or anything like that, but has the kind of body if you saw in a bikini you'd say "holy shit". This time she showed me a few selfies on her phone in bikinis and all I can say is WOW. She's thinking about doing some bikini modeling - she'd kill it. To me, she has the best body of any woman I've ever been with. If you want a date that other men will stare at in public, take her out to dinner. She'll get a lot of looks (and second looks).

3. She does have implants so if you don't like that, you won't like it. If you do like implants, you'll love hers. They aren't too big, they're really soft, and she has beautiful nipples that get nice and hard with sucking.

Some of the previous reviews give her a hard time for being stuck up or the like. I don't think that's the case. She's a normal girl, but has high standards for herself and others and is at her best if treated well and with respect (probably the same for all of us). She doesn't like business hotels or crappy love hotels (we always hook up at love hotels, but I try to choose nice ones) so that's something to keep in mind.

She's terrific. Give her a try.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Wonderful girl, highly recommended.

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but to me: yes.

Hiromi is much firmer, tighter, and toned than Umi.

implants? how did you notice?
is it brace your talking about? little confused but thx for the review

Implants = enhanced breasts.

Umi from Pururungang

Reactions: Jimmydr