walk in ,http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=fumika

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min 75k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
simple english

Details of the Encounter:
i started to realise from the last update of gogoav.net.
it is not easy to recongnise JAV esp if her fac is half covered or not really popular, well with the gogoav.net guides, i remember i watched her movies before.

when i met her, she look exactly the way she is, from what i will expect.
she is not those elegant look, sophisticated, very classy, model look like.
A girl next door, yet pretty looking , very young indeed, like 20-22(goggle mention she is 20).
when she undressed, her breast was very good, firm, and prominent , because her good shape, slim and small waist.
i quickly undress myself, left my underwear, expecting she will pass me the towel.
Funny, she point to my underwear like saying' you still have your underwear on',so i just strip and let her see my cock straight, haha.
i went into the tub, she pass me the toothpast, i brush with my head out of the tub, but she just slip into the tub and brush inside, head looking toward the bed, with dreamy eye.

she look very pure, innocent like a child.
when i start to turn adult, end on my innocent, i started to camouflage myself when interact with people, reading their mind, anticipating what they expecting my answer to be, constructing words before i can speak, i being too much concern of how many look at me, end up like wearing a mask.
But in front of front, i feel so relax, she doesn't has to tell me to, she just make me feel.
I don't have to act, she is just like a child, simple, silly which i always like to behave sometimes.
i like her ignorant, she just speak wihtout really pausing to think of how to speak, just from her heart.

she point to the mat, i said no, she surprise, ask bed 2 times, i said 3, haha.
someone said ayumi is better than her, it actually is what you looking for.
in term of services and body , ayumi is good but in term of sex ,fun and enjoyment fumika is very, very good.
she doesn't fake and act in love making, not with me.
1st round, about 10 minutes she start very soft kimuchi, then she grip my arms tight, and voice getting bit louder as i went harder.
i thought she can't take it, so i pause and she look at me and said she want it, don't stop.
about 20-30min, i pause ask her to call for a drink, so to have quick slip and keep the drink there no more disruption and interrupt later .
i did a shorter one like 15 min, and then break for a few minute.
she laying on the bed, so i gave her a very light stroke on her cunt, she giggle and then sitted up.
We drank, i did soem hand warmup to my cock, she was anxiously looking at it for it to get it up.
i asked her when she from, she osaka,.
actually i am the first customer after her long break, she just took a train this morning from osaka to here.
then we eagerly go for the third rounds, bit longer.
she really like the games we playing, any times, man.

i told her i be coming in feb for her, she took out the calnder from her phone and start to plan for me, haha.
she said she only coming this time of the month..., she doesn't stay in tokyo.

well, she never passive, she is a young, active , in fact playful girl like a child.
you don't have to hide your feeling, in front of her.
even your girlfriend , loved and close one when they talk , sometimes they still reserve because of being sensitive and considerate.
But with her, you can just open up your heart.
Fun.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
she is the one i don't feel any stress being with herat all, about how i talk, how i do, how to interact, how to..(but sex i always ok, haha) we have laughs, fun and enjoyment.
she is a very simple girl, just be simple to her.

I was a marksman when i was in army(NS, and learnt the camouflage skill , to change myself to adapt to work environment/situation so i won't get shoot-kind of tired), run down shooting with M16 is nothing, so long you learnt the techniques, hold your breadth, and zero-ing(calibrate), but now my eye sight is failing,
doggy aiming few times i poked and she "ouch, not this hole'(she is cute) ,haha, not purposely lah(ok)- note: lah/la word actually come from a country end with ra, olden times)

Last edited:
She told me she wanted to go hawaii when i asked her about travel, https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/hisyo/girlid-21579391/diary/
someone said she is more like 被動-passive, but i don't feel this way.
i would say she is not the kind that try hard to please customer, but neither is she goofing off types of girls i have seem.
If you show her how much you want from her, she will not hesitate to give you what she can.
Ayumi, she just lay flat (btw she was not goofing, she was just exhausted), for her- bring it on.

Last edited: