Guest viewing is limited

Hisyo (SL) Hisyo - Yukari - Not a great experience!

dogboy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name:
Yukari
http://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=yukari2

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes, 77000

Type/Location:
soap

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I found myself popping off to Yoshiwara in the middle of May. I was initially thinking I would go to one of the economy shops such as Sweet Kiss or Galaxy Station (now Precious, I think) but on the Hibiya line I found myself thinking, why not give Hisho a try. After all, it seems to be The most well-regarded luxury shops on TAG.

Or is it just Sora? Well, she was not available. I wanted to have an open mind. The tencho claimed they were full at that time, though it was noon on a weekday. He fanned out about nine cards. Hisho's cards are difficult to interpret. They do not list the girls' cup sizes, and the theme of the shop is office girl so the photos all looked a bit sort of plainly attractive. The tencho was giving me the hard sell for Yukari; oppai, good service, young, etc. It was either pick her, or pick one of the other ladies, none of which were really jumping out at me, but wait. So adventurous me, I said sure, mate, I'll have a go with Yukari.

They had to give me a ride to another shop - which I do not recall the name of, but it was on the extreme other end of the district, closer to Minowa eki - and after a total of only about fifteen minutes wait, I was brought out to meet the winsome young lass.

The young lady goes into a class of girl which I think is considered "loli" - her straight black hair is done in bangs, and she makes up her eyes to make them "pop" if you will. Its a style I have seen around a lot. Its a cute look. She wore a white business shirt and a skirt that was like a business skirt, but was thrillingly short. She filled everything out very well.

She led me upstairs to the room and bowed to me. Her voice was a bit on the "playing dumb" side. I was ready for just about anything but what she did next. She just put her elbows on my knees, and looked up at me like a lost lamb, puckered her lips a bit, and just closed her eyes.

I think I giggled a bit. Then I snogged her. What followed was perhaps the best make out session I have had since I was in college with that girl who was dating the upper class puff who treated her like garbage and she went on to marry. Joy Division playing in the background, loves! I'm not used to that kind of experience with a soapland provider, its usually just a bit of the ol' tongue MMA from them. I really enjoyed kissing Yukari and it was almost worth the price of admission.

We took each other's clothes off and I got a good look at her. She's certainly about 20. She's a bit voluptuous, but not what I would call chubby by any means, just a pleasingly soft body. I thought her skin was nice, a bit dark, which is my preference. Her measurements claim she has D cups and I think that's probably pushing it, shes more like a C. She has a very Japanese butt, its sort of flat, and low, because her legs are somewhat shorter than the rest of her body, but the roundness of her hips was very alluring and her thighs were delightfully muscled. I don't think she works out, she just has strong legs. I'm actually not a legs man but I can't quite get the image of the cleft of her quads as she knelt to mix the gel out of my mind. But, the bottom line is, I don't think her looks are up to what I am given to believe are the standards of Hissho. I'd have been delighted beyond reason to meet her at a Sweet Kiss or a Darling Harbor, but I went to Hisho because I wanted a bit of a premium lass.

She didn't enter the bath with me, but delivered very competent nurunuru. She has very nice, perky nipples and she'll make good use of them all over your body. She'll give you the full leg-scissors treatment, and she can do that one particular trick where the girl faces the opposite way as you on the mat, with her fanny against your jewels, and by creating suction between your respective nether regions, the most delightful sensations are imparted! She wasn't expert at any of this, but she has received training and worked hard.

Her overall feeling was that of a basically soft, weak, receptive girl, and I really appreciated this on the mat, because she didn't make me pop too fast. I had enough time to really enjoy what she was doing. Particularly when it was time for the CBJ. I always feel like I am fighting it but I was really able to just be in the moment and enjoy it. She then rode me for awhile and I came.

We rinsed off, dried off, and had the intermission drinks. And things began to take a turn here. Conversation with this one is actually pretty dull. She doesn't have a good banter game.

We made out more, and I had her lay back and really enjoyed her body. She was clean and a bit plump and nice. She held herself open as I went DIY on her. Adorable little clit. Slight taste to her. Her moans were very forced but she was soaking wet after about fifteen minutes of this.

But...my johnny wick was just out for the count, mates, and there was nothing for it. The lass was quite disappointed at this! I think she was very much looking forward to me finishing off but you know how it is, bruvs!

She sucked at the little guy furiously for a couple of minutes, then attempted to massage him, but she was a bit too hard and too close the the jewels, so there was an awkward painful moment.

We made out a little bit more but in the end, it was a bit of a disaster. We hadn't established a good conversational connection to pass the remaining time, and it was clear that I was not going to have a second pop, so we just sort of lay there in disappointment.

After the session, I was returned to the main shop, and made to wait along with several other customers for awhile while rides to train stations were arranged. I had a sore testicle and should have just walked to the station myself.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
The girl had some potential, but ultimately, the experience fell far short of what I expected from Hisho.

Thanks for your report on Hikari... ending in pain followed by awkwardness is no fun. :( At least parts of this report weren't too bad!

Approved: 6/24/2019

Hisyo now is 77000 yen?
Recently the business in Hisyo seem very good.
I have saw Hisyo have 30 girls one day at June.
A girl I know said that the Hisyo’s room in July is very tense, and told me please make a reservation as soon as possible.

Hisyo now is 77000 yen?
Recently the business in Hisyo seem very good.
I have saw Hisyo have 30 girls one day at June.
A girl I know said that the Hisyo’s room in July is very tense, and told me please make a reservation as soon as possible.
It seems to have been bouncing from 70-75k, granted this is the first I've seen of 77k... but I guess people will pay.

It seems to have been bouncing from 70-75k, granted this is the first I've seen of 77k... but I guess people will pay.

i been hsyo 9 times, all paying 75k.
Never had a chance of discount of paying 70k.

i been hsyo 9 times, all paying 75k.
Never had a chance of discount of paying 70k.
Thanks for the reply... it's possible that whomever reported 70k could have rounded down.
Whichever, it should be well assumed that you'll pay around 75k on average for the 2 hour session.

As much as hisyo or rather Sora comes highly reviewed , I think the past 3 visits to Hisyo has been mediocre . I just keep going back cause I don’t really know where else is good and comes more highly reviewed .

I actually enjoyed my time at last scene a lot more with a lady called nanao.

I think I paid 70k when I went. But it was pretty dead at the time so that may have been why.

You guys are concerned about 2 or 5k yen but the thing that jumped out at me is the CBJ! That's a huge disappointment, what's up with that?

Yeah I prefer BBBJ too. I don't think it's a Hisyo thing though. When I went, it was BBBJ, so it's probably just dependent on the girl.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Can you inform the uninformed.... why does their site say 25000 for 120 minutes but 70k-75k here? Sorry, what am I missing?

Can you inform the uninformed.... why does their site say 25000 for 120 minutes but 70k-75k here? Sorry, what am I missing?
Read the whole thread. Soapland pricing is explained early on.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Maybe my potential clients all going to hisho, instead of me recently, then.. as they are so busy as ever.
Such a luxuary treat!