Guest viewing is limited

Hitoduma-style

anujp

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://www.cityheaven.net/tt/hitoduma-style/A6GirlDetailProfile/?girlId=10160918&of=y

Date of Encounter:
6th june

Contact Method:
Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Min 23000

Type/Location:
My apartment

Language Notes:
English with little japanese

Overall Rating:
3 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
this is my first time with any girl and first time i am posting review lol, so i call them asking about a girl the guy was japanese he didn't know much english so he told me to wait and some other guy came up and he did reservation for me i asked for NAGASI Mari he told me she is not avaialble only Kanako Murai available so i thought it's ok, after reservation she came up 30 mintues later i saw she was pretty cute but not responsive well, after some kissing we went for shower and she layed on bed kissing started i was playing with her she was so sensitive but she was not doing anything just enjoying my kisses hands lol she give me quick BBJJ did some sex and then she showerd up and waiting for time to end. nothing so good but for me it was ok as first time... Please post reviews about her if anyone did in past.
oh yeah she don't know a single word of english it was negative point for me.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Reactions: Desktop
Can you clarify the "did some sex" part?
That certainly can mean lots of different things on here.

Yes did sex part in some various position but she having fat on lower body.

162/93/62/90... Did you check her profile before you agreed? This is the first review of Hitotsuma so as we say, you took one for the team. Never feel you have to say yes to a suggestion, but check the profiles first.

I have no idea how to measure this can you guide me 162 93 62 90

162 cm height. 93 cm breast. 62 cm hips. 90 cm waist.

Jeezus on a tricycle - it is ol' Konishiki doing side work then, fximaster!