Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Black Cherry

Date of Encounter:
2021, in months May to August

Contact Method:
https://www.cityheaven.net/hokkaido/A0109/A010904/blackcherry/ , 090-8897-8266

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 mins approx 19000 yen (Nomination etc)

Type/Location:
Normal hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This review is more for the shop rather than any specific woman from said shop. Just highlighting a good foreigner friendly place out in the middle of butt fuck. Though I will state some names later with general impressions etc

Black Cherry is a delivery health, so expect the normal deri heru experience I guess

As with any delivery health, there are some hotels that are NG. Best to ask on the phone which ones are ok before making a reservation (Note you will need to call from your hotel room, as to be able to give the room number for the reservation)
Hotels here can go from anywhere between 5500 and 7500 from my experience.

Communication:
Reservations were made by phone, and I believe without sufficient Japanese, it won't be possible to make a reservation. By sufficient I mean being able to at least state your hotel, desired woman, course length etc.
The person on the phone is friendly and professional, and will actually contact women to see if they're ok with foreigners (Had other experiences where they say they contacted, but its obvious they didn't)

Some places have the guy that you give the money to and leaves, Black Cherry (And other stores in Nakashibetsu) don't have that.

WL's:
This shop is one of the bigger ones in the area (The biggest is not foreigner friendly) and as such has a decent amount of women working. Usually at least 2, up to 4 which is probably decent for a rural area.

As for the photos, all the women I've seen have pretty accurate pictures, and have never been disappointed upon arrival. (Of course expect a little dolling up for the photo shoot etc, this is JP we're talking about)

Some standout experiences are with:

Shino
Nice petite package, with really good technique. Well travelled and a good conversationalist. Not always available

Mochi
Cute girl with a decent bust size (for Japan). A good balance between looks and technique (Not as good at technique as Shino, but cuter imo) Very sensitive. Available fairly often

Amu
The cutest I've seen at Black Cherry, kinda has a JK vibe (Or what I imagine a JK vibe to be). Very friendly, decent technique, but slightly less than the other two. Not always available, goes between Nakashibetsu and Sapporo I believe

Complaints:
This year has been my first experiences with delivery health, so not sure exactly what to expect aside from whats been read here. Stayed away from deri when living in Tokyo because no phone.
From any delivery health I've been to in Hokkaido, it is strictly BJ and HJ or sumata. Either that, or I just ain't doing the right things

The website doesn't always list options. So without discussing it on the phone, sometimes a bit of a pain

Overall:
I've tried most of the other options in the area (that allow me), and Black Cherry is now my go to if I'm in the area. The process is always easy, and so far haven't had a bad experience. Price is.. Okay I guess, not too sure what the going rate is for delivery health, but for just BJ? I dunno, there was much more range in Tokyo, but I guess thats to be expected.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
East side of Hokkaido is lacking in options imo. But there are some gems to be found occasionally

Thank you for sharing your report from Hokkaido!

Approved: 10/9/2021