Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 to 90 ish minutes. About 5000ish baht

Type/Location:
Massage parlor

Language Notes:
English is okay here.

Details of the Encounter:
Hello everyone. Have not posted in a long while since I left Japan. Got to be honest, As far as mongering goes....I don't miss Tokyo one bit. Quality of the women has been way up since I left while cost has been way down.

ANYWAYS.

The Area: Stayed at the Red Planet Hotel in Pattaya which was relatively nice and cheap while being in the perfect location. It was surrounded by 3 of the top 4 soapy massages in Pattaya. All you can see from your window if you have a street facing room. Pattaya itself is okay for tourists and I would say over hyped for our type. Bangkok girls are way more attractive in my opinion. Also too many unattractive ladyboys around here. In Bangkok they were mostly attractive.

The Place: Walked into Honey Massage and thought I was in heaven. Lounge sofas with nearly 100 women sitting in front if me all trying to convince me to call then over. The staff came over and explained the system to me and asked where I was from. Gave me a discount for being American. And I knew it was legit because I overheard him charging Indian guys much more than me.

The Women: They were split into three sections. The 2000 baht girls, the 2500 baht girls, and the 3000 baht girls (after discount). Spent some time looking around as women came and went. Was going to go with multiple girls but I fell in love with a blonde Thai. Plus I decided to save money for all night with a gogo girl later.

The girl: Honestly she had to be the hottest girl there. Slender body, blonde hair, smooth light skin, and a gorgeous face. I forgot what she said but something about her style appealed to foreigners and had Thai men pass on her. Oh well their loss.

The Service: We went up to the room and I ordered drinks while she got the bath set up and then we began. The kissing was pretty light but we lowered ourselves into the jacuzzi as she started to wash my body. Slowly she worked her way down and started giving me the most amazing boob job. After 5 to 10 minutes of playing around in there we moved to the inflatable bed. She started pouring lotion all over my body and rubbing it in all over me. Once I was starting to make sounds she placed her body against mine and started sliding up and down and wrapping her legs and arms all over me. She started to sumata me on different parts of the body. This was another 10 to 15 minutes followed up by washing ourselves clean. Then we moved to the bed and she started LFK, down to nipple sucking, slowly working her way down to the main event. That thing was shoved into her mouth and she really knew how to work it. Then I got capped off and she rode me like she was a pro cowgirl. I thought I had enough but flipped her over and suddenly got a second wind. From this point I pounded her as hard as she could take it for the next 20 or so minutes until I finally busted on her belly.

The verdict: I'll be back. And next time I'm gonna hit a few more soapies. The price is more than the gogos or freelancers for far less time but my concensus is that these girls are far more talented and hotter that the average quality of walking street.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

You wrote that they have 3 sections: 2.000 baht / 2.500 baht / 3.000baht, but in the "Appointment Length & Costs:" you wrote 5000 baht.
So how much you paid in the end?
Gogo are not cheaper especially if you go in the best Walking Street gogo with "model", with drinks, barfine, girl fee gogo are very expensive.

Reactions: akasam and SugoiBoy
You wrote that they have 3 sections: 2.000 baht / 2.500 baht / 3.000baht, but in the "Appointment Length & Costs:" you wrote 5000 baht.
So how much you paid in the end?
Gogo are not cheaper especially if you go in the best Walking Street gogo with "model", with drinks, barfine, girl fee gogo are very expensive.

When I went to Honey Body Massage yesterday afternoon,those were the same exact prices quoted by the papa-san. In my case,I would pay just a total of 3000BT,no hidden charges,though after entering a room,when served drinks,if you want em,charged and the the girl will likely want something;240BT + tip to the also hot waitress serving the drink. Go Go bars are only cheaper if you don't end up buying crazy amount of drinks to a girl along with her friends. My case,the price negotiated with her ended up a tiny bit less then how much could have she charged all night(and maybe all the way until the early afternoon,depending on how well you treat the girl and chemistry,etc.)

Far far cheaper options such as freelancers hanging around various nightclubs late at night,the ones that populate beach side road towards walking street and various other venues I'm sure. Then there's tinder and other apps similar that can be cheap as well,compared to Go Go clubs.

Go Go bars are only cheaper if you don't end up buying crazy amount of drinks to a girl along with her friends. .
You can try to just buy one drink for you and one ladydrink, but some high end gogo with "model" category have a high barfine price like 1500/2000 baht and 3000/4000 baht for ST.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
You can try to just buy one drink for you and one ladydrink, but some high end gogo with "model" category have a high barfine price like 1500/2000 baht and 3000/4000 baht for ST.
I had 1 girl that I wound up paying I recall,7000BT for ST of 4 hours,it would have been worth it if I wasn't so exhausted though. She had blond hair and I guess could be considered "model" category. I even got a duo selfie with her so I can't forget how she looks face-wise.more
I think for me,I need to be stout and decline to buy more then 1 ld each time because soon after,the girl drinks it so fast,she's already asking for another or to buy for her friends(which I really hate.)

she's already asking for another or to buy for her friends(which I really hate.)

"It's all in the game" as they say in Wire. You just need to learn how to play that game and how to decline those requests in a nice way.