Hong Kong Recommendations

Qong02

TAG Member
Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure there are some well seasoned travelers. Just wondering if any had some good recommendations, I know there are other threads, but this community has been pretty nice so I wanted to poll you guys. Not sure how much time I have but maybe a nice massage parlor with HE or FS, or maybe a recommended Incall service as outcall is probably difficult. I'll probably be traveling some time soon.

I forgot the name but there's a whole club area filled with working girls in Hong Kong. When I went there you just have a pick because most will come up to you & start the negotiations.

Hi long time lurker living in HK if you're after info on Hk try sex141.com lots of good advice there and a large database. Have fun!

Hi long time lurker living in HK if you're after info on Hk try sex141.com lots of good advice there and a large database. Have fun!

Yeah I read about that, but it's a bit confusing, and as I said was looking for more massage parlors...

for massage parlors. Depends what your price range is HKD600-800 for HE in a one woman shop in a residential building or up to 1500-3000 HE or FS in a massage parlour in TST East. Best one for that is in the basement of Regal hotel TST east called Kobe pricey but nice.

Reactions: Qong02
In the Wan Chai area there is Neptunes and a mixed of a few other places either downstairs or ground level. A lot of freelancers there. A lot of Philippine women go to HK for a week or 2 and have normal jobs at home and make some cash in HK. There is also a mix of others also.
You can also check out Craigslist but they may cost a bit more.

Thanks for the info, I'm guessing Kobe is the 3000 one? Lol where is the residential building? Or are these the ones listed on 141?

CL for HK is so much different than tokyo's board haha, and there are so many ads, it's quite overwhelming haha.

there's a lot of residential buildings and 141 covers most of it. CL mainly has filipinas and such. Kobe is pretty good.

Reactions: Qong02
Don't know your situation but if you can go over to Macau it is well worth it to try one of the saunas. I recommend Familia Nobre.

Nah no time to run to Macau, been there a few times though, Macau itself that is, not the sauna haha.