Guest viewing is limited

Hongou Aya - Honey Company

ichigopantsu

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Honey Company
https://honecom.jp/top/
https://honecom.jp/cast/900466291206350217 (Aya)

Date of Encounter:
July 2018

Contact Method:
Walk-up

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 minutes / 23100 yen - 1100 yen in points = 22000

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So on my last trip I made a few visits to various shops and finally am getting around to writing some reviews.

The great thing about the Honey group of shops is that they open from 7am. Which is perfect if you're jetlagged because regular business open at 10-11am so if you end up waking up at 5am or whatever anyway, a 7am shop visit is a great way to make some use out of that morning time.

I've been here once before (had Momosaki Momo) as well as at Honey Collection (Had An), and both times were walk-up with no reservation.

However, Honey Collection is significantly more busy than Honey Company (I guess loli schoolgirl fetish sells much better than office fetish) so I've had much better luck at Honey Company lately in terms of getting the girl I've wanted.

The other thing I like about this shop is that their cityheaven website shows the slots available for reservation so you can find out in advance if the girls you had an eye on have a chance of being available. Slots with an X are already booked. Slots with a green O are open (1+ day in advance). Slots with a "TEL" (less than 1 day in advance) on them have not been reserved online yet so the girl would be available if nobody else call-in or at the shop booked them first.

I had my eye on Aya for a while from the site and she had good reviews on 2ch. Unfortunately it looks like she has just done her last shift as of 2 weeks ago, but I hope the information regarding the shop itself is still helpful.

The site showed that Aya was available that morning with a "TEL" sign from 7am, so I decided to go up at 6:40. The guy at the counter gave me a number, so I sat in the waiting room waiting to be called. There was another guy ahead of me who arrived first and he would get the first pick.

After he decided, I went up and found that Aya was available and went with her. Decided to trust the 2ch reviews and go for a 80 minute course.

Shortly after 7am, I was called in.

Aya had a great rack (Japanese E/F cups), cute face (big eyes), but was definitely a bit on the thick side around the waist. Still, she had great attitude and we went upstairs to the room.

The service itself was a standard course of wash up, kiss, BBBJ, CFS, rest up, go for round 2.

Unfortunately I was not able to nut for round 2 but that was probably more due to the fatigue from traveling more than anything else.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will probably visit this shop again next trip when I'm jetlagged and need something to do with my morning!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, don't think I've seen a review of this place before and though I dont usually go for morning options, its good to know of this.

Awesome review!

For these cosplay themed places, how much of the action do you get to play in uniform? Seems unintuitive to me that they'd wash you up then get back into their cosplay?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the review. I was thinking about this shop and/or sister shop, but as the Yoshiwara resource thread wiki indicates both Honey Company and Honey Collection being no good for foreigners, has that changed?

I had my eye on Aya for a while from the site and she had good reviews on 2ch. Unfortunately it looks like she has just done her last shift as of 2 weeks ago, but I hope the information regarding the shop itself is still helpful.

Interesting, would you mind post the 2ch review URLs?

I am hitting myself for not ventruing out of my usual shops during my last trip haha.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland