Guest viewing is limited

OL Style Honjyo Erica of OL Style (Slim and Pretty)

AnotherTag

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Honjyo Erica, OL Style,
http://www.ol-style.tv/pc/home/
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/ol-style/girlid-1360228/?of=y

Date of Encounter:
Sep 2018

Contact Method:
03-5155-8575

Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours at 56k yen

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel in Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Honjyo Erica being the main girl of OL Style, I wasn't sure if she would accept foreigners as customers (Hayama Rio is Japanese customers only, to my disappointment, when I saw she being available during my stay in Japan), but since I was finishing my trip in Japan, I was like why not, at least I tried. So when I called the shop, I was surprised to be able to make that appointment.

When she came to knock on the door and I let her in, I felt she had a little bit of attitude, but that dind't last too long. If anything, she's rather confident of herself, but she's really concious of her make ups. I saw her touching up or making sure her make ups were all right during the whole encounter. She's pretty as her diary photos show (or even a little bit prettier), so a surprise comparing to most of the girls and their dilaries.

Some small chats later, we went for the shower. She asked if it's all right because her breasts weren't that big (as a joke maybe?). Nothing interesting there, standard stuff. Before we head to the bed, she asked if I wanted her to wear some cosplay clothes (the one I ordered as an option was forgetten by the shop) but apparently she always carry one with her so I said why not. She even mentioned that she likes the adult toys (I did ordered one as an option) so we starte with me licking her around, sucking on her small tits and finally used the rotor vibrator on her nether region. She only does light kisses, not even light french kisses, so that's kind of a turn off for me, but she liking toys recovered some of the turn on.

After that, she asked if I prefer to attack or receive, and I said receive (well, I am here for the service so I might as well see what service I can get before I do all the work) so we switched places. She uses a lot of saliva and hand motions well when compared to others, but she didn't quite like taking my buddy into her mouth all the time. Then she started the sumata. It felt great, and she stopped from time to time to allow me to play and suck on her breats, and occasional light kisses and I came after a while. This probably lasted longer than when comparing to other girls I had with the same play so that was interesting.

Unfortunately, after that and some clean up and some more small talks, I didn't get to try again, so I was disappointed in mysel for taking too much (for a guy that is). The rumor on the net is that she does like sex and do provide FS (she does carry condoms, even though she said that she uses them on the toys, so, lies maybe?).

Overall, a bit of GFE and a pretty girl at that. Tall by Style group standard, the service wan't bad either. I might give her another try but with a shorter time and see if I can get more out of the times.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Actually pretty without photoshopped pictures. Rather talkative in Japanese (not sure how it would have gone if using English). Good service but she takes her time, so you might want to be more aggressive there (I wasn't). FS is possible (or I am just dreaming haha).

Last edited by a moderator: