Guest viewing is limited

Hooked on the lure (Rua)

I believe when people see me in person, I kind of project an "aura of trust" as I noticed many touts are very honest and sincere with their answers.
62EB559E-E190-48A0-B8EA-66D10EEB9071.gif

Last edited:
I really didn’t think Yellow Cab was G-friendly... they never have a guy outside and I’ve never gone up the stairs uninvited.

Oh, and another thing: I got invited into a chikan densha shop at the far end of this same street the other day. The tout was young and spoke perfect English and I think he may be half-American. I asked if he was sure about foreigners and he said in flawless English, “Sure. Of course.” I said back in English as we entered, “Wow, I’ve never been allowed in a...”

And that’s when the older Japanese guy tossed me out and reprimanded the apparently new and inexperienced tout.
:mad:

Regarding "Yellow Cab" (regarding being Gaijin Friendly), please check at the following link:

https://www.purelovers.com/kanto/shop/5709/

This is my belief too. What I have found out is the girls couldn't care less if you were green. As long as you can communicate and know how to shower they will be happy to service.

It's the guys in front who will suck all the air from the room between their teeth and go "sorry, other customers won't like gaijin".

Good to know, because I’m green.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Update: Round 2 with Rua. DATY, LFK and 69 definitely on the menu. The lasering got stubbly and I forgot to shave my face before going out so we’re lucky we didn't stick like Velcro. Well, that would not be so bad until she needs to go to the batbroom or I get hungry...

Still a super fun girl. So very pretty when she smiles.

Found out why she was trying to keep me from reading her tattoos, they are all her real name and her (ex?) boyfriend’s name. Why bother with a soap name if your real name is tattooed in four places on your body? Also noticed she does have one color tat: a kiss mark on her neck with her boyfriend’s name by it.

Again, I forgot to get her Line. I am fail.

Update: Round 2 with Rua. DATY, LFK and 69 definitely on the menu. The lasering got stubbly and I forgot to shave my face before going out so we’re lucky we didn't stick like Velcro. Well, that would not be so bad until she needs to go to the batbroom or I get hungry...

Still a super fun girl. So very pretty when she smiles.

Found out why she was trying to keep me from reading her tattoos, they are all her real name and her (ex?) boyfriend’s name. Why bother with a soap name if your real name is tattooed in four places on your body? Also noticed she does have one color tat: a kiss mark on her neck with her boyfriend’s name by it.

Again, I forgot to get her Line. I am fail.
Two tats of boyfriend names? Thats like a very old joke
only.jpg

When I stole a good look and realized the script was their names, I thought back to our first session where she asked me about the kanji on my left calf. I told her that it’s my wife’s name, but ‘the ancient rule is never get a person’s name on your body in case you break up.” In my case, I can always tell people it’s just a Japanese character. She just said “so, ne!” But in hindsight, I wonder if she thought anything about her own tats when I said that. I didnt pry to ask if they were still together...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
She blogged about it again. :)

昨日遊んでくれたお兄さんありがとう:):love::love:
USAのるあふぁん♡
また会いに来てくれたーー\(^o^)/
日本語ぺらっぺらだし、音楽爆音で
流してホテルカラオケ状態だった:woot::woot:
まぢ笑いすぎてお腹痛かった:woot::woot:ww
日本離れちゃうみたいで寂しいな( Ĭ ^ Ĭ )

また帰ってきたら遊びに来てね\(^o^)/

るーあー!!って❤️❤️
よろぴくぴく\(^o^)/