Hookup culture? Best bars in tokyo?

McDrift42069

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Im going to japan and i am a chinese exchange student living philippines.

Im 24 and will travel with a group of friends.

Can you recommend any friendly bars where i can casually speak to japanese girls and end up hooking up?

Just not sure what are the best bars to go too.

Are you and your friends attractive, have reasonable hygene and grooming standards and not totally socially incompetent? If so, go to any bar in central tokyo (or any other city) and you’ll get laid.

Public Stand or the Hub are usually good places for cheap drinks and flirting

Reactions: Alice
Thank you guys. Yes i believe i am good looking. Im 24 6ft slim to average build but i do not speak japanese.

Thank you again.

Oh we are fil-chi. Like i myself im filipino chinese and spanish

I dont speak mandarin. More on english and tagalog. The most chinese i know is the local chinese language in the philippines called hokkien.

I honestly just want to meet locals and have new friends. Anything extra would be a god send.
Ignore that dude. He's a drunk racist with a particular hard-on for the Chinese.

A tiny hard-on, but a hard-on nonetheless.

Reactions: SquidCity
Ignore that dude. He's a drunk racist with a particular hard-on for the Chinese.

A tiny hard-on, but a hard-on nonetheless.

Drunk? Yes. What did you expect on Amazon Prime Day? Racist? Well, I prefer the term "colorful." But I do take offense at that last part, because never, ever has a Chinese man inspired in me a hard-on. Not even a tiny one.

Reactions: Sudsy