Guest viewing is limited

Hostess Bars

Lob_san

TAG Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to any of the hostess bars in Ginza recently and has review on them? Thinking of places like G1 .......

Interested in any recent vsists anyone has made in the past month or so, what was the experience, any touching allowed etc etc

Thanks all, have a great weekend

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Maybe not the answer you are looking for, but I went to one in Shinjuku (was approached) 5 years ago together with my boss. The girls spook quite some English. I was allowed to touch them on the shoulders or cuddle and they will take hold of your hands or rest theirs on your lap, but that was about it. It was a fun experience but quite expensive for my boss.

Anyone been to any of the hostess bars in Ginza recently and has review on them? Thinking of places like G1 .......

Interested in any recent vsists anyone has made in the past month or so, what was the experience, any touching allowed etc etc

Thanks all, have a great weekend
G1 is a shitty foreign club that rips you off and doesnt even pay the girls properly

Maybe depends on the club but one in Shinjuku I had the girls dress pulled down sucking on her tits and she had my pants down giving a HJ. However, it was a very expensive hour with the ridiculous lady drink prices and they tried to rip me off on the tab. So I am trying to find a good one myself per my post a few minutes ago.

Maybe depends on the club but one in Shinjuku I had the girls dress pulled down sucking on her tits and she had my pants down giving a HJ. However, it was a very expensive hour with the ridiculous lady drink prices and they tried to rip me off on the tab. So I am trying to find a good one myself per my post a few minutes ago.
Thats not a hostess club. Thats called a sekkukyaba