Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
English with translator

Narrative of the Encounter:
This is actually my second time here. I came last year, but didn’t write a review (I did write a review of a similar place). The location is east of Sillim station. There are a bunch of these kissbang with a big K on their signs. This one had a white sign. I put a link but I couldn’t find the exact building. It was on 4F.

I entered and was greeted in Korean, but they didn’t seem to mind foreigners at all. I paid 90,000 won for 60 min. I was asked to brush my teeth then led to a room.

The first girl to come in didn’t seem friendly. She didn’t smile at all and spoke no English. I asked to switch and she went without complaint(apparently switching is allowed).

The second girl was a bit better. She spoke some broken English, enough for us to get by. Her name was hye-na. She had curly hair and an okay face. Tall and plain looking. She started touching and kissing me right away, and putting my hands all over her body. This progressed to aggressive making out and then aggressive dry humping. All at her direction. She seemed very into it, very particular about the positions, and doing it entirely for her own pleasure. Rather amusing. After having me hump her in various positions, she finally mentions an hj for 30,000. I would have taken her up on it, but with 10 minutes to spare, I didn’t think I’d finish.

Face: 5
Body: 5
Technique: 2
GFE: 5 (I’m split because it was very gfe but also entirely for her benefit)

I decided to go back for another round right away, so I paid at the front again and asked for a different girl. This girl wasn’t super hot, but she was the best looking of the bunch. A classic Korean beauty kind of look, wearing a red bodycon. Her name was ji-na(or something like that). She didn’t speak much English, but warmed up to me fairly quickly and was eager to communicate using the translator. We negotiated 30,000 for a hj and got started. She took off her top and had small perky boobs with dark pointy nipples. Pretty close to my favorite type. We did some making out and then she started jerking me off while licking my nipples. We finished with her frenching me sensually while using her hands (somehow she managed to catch it in a tissue while also jerking me off and kissing). She gave me a few good kisses after finishing, which definitely raised the gfe factor.

Face: 7
Body: 6
Technique: 5
GFE: 9

Overall, the second round was a good experience. She was pretty with a good attitude and decent skills. Plus the kissing was much more gfe than most Japanese hj places.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely want to meet the last girl again

Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023

Opens up map link "Fried chicken takeaway" - Hmm well actually that sounds OK too

Currently in SK for a few weeks might try it out, seems like a unique experience I should try in Korea before leaving. I still have to try the one in Hongdae first tho.

Reactions: Alice
Hmm, isn't this one called Kiss Hot Date K? Anyway, the marker on the map is very accurate. The entrance is in the alley at the back of the building, on 4F.
I've been here twice last year, in May and October. It was my first time in a kiss bang in Korea and had a good experience and the luck that I had a girl who spoke good English (my Korean is next to none), she was a very nice and pretty girl-next-door type. I'm used to Japanese sekukyaba so this was a very different. Five months later I went back a second time and out of pure luck I got the very same girl!
There are more kiss bangs in that area around Sillim station. I did another one there (Kiss The 21 Date) and that was also enjoyable. Hongdae seems to only have one kiss bang left.
Oh, I didn't know you could switch to another girl if you didn't like her. I've always had a nice girl the three times I went.
Would love to go again but since Japan is open again since October I won't be in Korea any more any time soon.

@kuuki Wasn’t sure if I could upload photos, but I took a picture of the sign and door. The door at least says “Hot Kiss”

53F4FD66-1F83-401F-A29B-E41C972B23BA.jpeg

18561AE7-2EFF-4C50-A142-E4149DF57DB5.jpeg

Reactions: SugoiBoy and Alice
@HelloMyTwenties Thank you for the detailed sharing!!

Went over during later afternoon of yesterday, when up directly and the lady at the counter warmly welcome me through using of translation. Not sure why when I was entering the room, a white low cut korean lady immediately ran back into the room as soon as she saw me walking past.

Opt for 60 minutes, 90000 won. Met Gina(same as name above), red bodycon dress, small perky nipples.

Overall experience:
I usually show shyness in the beginning and carefully turning wild during the process. Told her that it's my first time here and unsure of what usually happen behind the close door.

After lying down on the bed, she grab my hand to grasp on her small cute perky boobs. I find it the best size for myself, continue to fondle while she rub my little brother.

Throughout the entire session, i was caressing her gently with my fingertip while patting on butt & thigh while she hug me closely.

We didnt french(probbably because i smoked before coming up, brusing my teeth didnt help in removing the smell), no HJ as well. I was really trying to find that GFE that I've crave for the longest time and I got to say she filled my GFE level.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, open to visiting other before deciding if this outlet will be the one that I keep visiting during my stay in Seoul

Closing Comments:
Definitely want to meet the lady in white dress that I encounter while walking to the room