Guest viewing is limited

Kobe Area Hot MILF Midori

Airnest

Osaka Shinchi Guide/Fat bitches need love too!
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Hot MILF Midori

Service Name:
Red Room Kobe

Provider Name:
Midori

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.redroom-kobe.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥12,000 for 45 minutes.

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Three days after seeing Ayana, I found myself in Kobe after work again. I decided to visit Red Room again. I went in the shop and asked the Tencho who was available, he rattled the name of the available girls. One name stood out, Midori. Midori is the number 2 ranked girl in the shop and I thought might as well go for her. I paid the fee and met her as she guided me inside. Her profile says 28, but she looks to be early to mid 30s. She has a nice curvy body, tits and ass. Her face looks like her photos minus the filter. And she just oozes sex and pheromones. My dick was already hard upon seeing her. The shower was short and quick. We went straight to bed and play commenced. Started with DFK and went down down to DATY. She was responsive and easily got wet. Transitioned to 69. She stopped a few times sucking me off as she just got overwhelmed with pleasure as she came. I requested sumata and she got on top of me and immediately started grinding. It was glorious watching those titties sway and shake as enjoyed the view from below. I asked her to switch places and got on top in the missionary position and grinded while sucking on her tits. She implored me to suck as hard as I can and I happily obliged with her request. I alternated sucking both titties like milk was gonna cum out. All this time I was getting close. I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth and wanted her to swallow and she eagerly agreed. I blasted my jizz into her mouth as she greedily swallowed everything while making sure she got everything out. I kissed her forehead and thanked her. Cleaned up and I was on my way home.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She’s definitely insatiable with a strong sex drive. Interested to see her longer next time. Bring your A game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Kobe!

Approved: 7/10/2023

Thanks for the report, looks like you found a new go to shop, second review in short span if I recall correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Airnest
Thsnks for the report, looks like you found a new go to shop, second review in short span if I recall correctly.
Yeah, I’ve just been checking out the previous places reviewed by my Kansai peeps. I’ve been exploring away from the Shinchis starting this year. So many unexplored places to search for. Gonna write my review of Halloboy this week. Cheers!

Last edited:
Really happy to read that !
(But I cannot find the post about first time for you in Red Room)