Guest viewing is limited

Hot Night in Singapore

Those would be bars that actually employ the girls. The best girls in Orchard Tower are not working, just hanging around as customers ;).

But yeah, the police are stopping the girls outside of the building and checking if they have rubbers in their handbags. If they do that means they are working illegally! o_O
Woah but having condoms in your bag is quite sensible and normal, also for non working girls.
Wouldn't it be an easy way to get around this to go with each client to a convience store after leaving the bars and buying condoms with them there?

Woah but having condoms in your bag is quite sensible and normal, also for non working girls.
Wouldn't it be an easy way to get around this to go with each client to a convience store after leaving the bars and buying condoms with them there?

There is a small kiosk inside the OT just for that purpose for those guys who are not smart enough to stock a box in their hotel room :p.

Not sure, actually, there are more raids in Geylang than OT...

True, but their idea is to push the trade to the licensed houses in Geylang. Which, in my modest opinion, do give the best bang for the buck already now.

True, but their idea is to push the trade to the licensed houses in Geylang. Which, in my modest opinion, do give the best bang for the buck already now.
Totally agree. In the legal houses in Geylang, you have the infamous "fishbowl", which gives you a chance to look at the providers in full light, and without pressure. Prices and services are defined in advance. I had quite a few good experiences there, although never extraordinary. But reasonably cheap and very safe.
You also have shops specializing in each ethnicity, if you have specific desires. Finally, like all things in SG, very well organised...

I never thought of that..Many times, did my girl ask if I had condoms, and when my answer was, sometimes "no", I just wondered how on earth did she not have some in her bags. Answer now provided, thanks.

Wow Manami, you're so brave! I've never dared to venture into Brix, girls there are all rather hot (based off those that I see queuing outside to enter)! It's hard to not feel self-conscious sometimes.

Sorry your experience ended badly. I can't stand girls who don't stick to their durations.... It makes a lot of providers in SG look bad.

actually, this is the sad plight that some girls have to live in. For street raids, the police will actually use condoms and lube as circumstantial evidence. They are even worse towards the transgender workers. This leads to most street workers in Geylang unable to carry these things on them and risking unsafe practices with clients. It's very sad and actually heartbreaking.

I'm heading to Singapore for the first time in June and thinking of checking out Brix / OT. I was wondering if anyone knows how safe it is in terms of getting scammed/robbed or STDs vs. Tokyo? I've only tried P4P in Tokyo and felt it was very safe (and fun!), but mostly stuck with independents who post here.

I'm heading to Singapore for the first time in June and thinking of checking out Brix / OT. I was wondering if anyone knows how safe it is in terms of getting scammed/robbed or STDs vs. Tokyo? I've only tried P4P in Tokyo and felt it was very safe (and fun!), but mostly stuck with independents who post here.

Singapore is very safe as far as I'm concerned. They have placed control measures in almost everything that you could think of.

I recommend to do your research and find something that fits what you want. Remember that you always get what you pay for and I believe that you can always ask for a their health certificates if you're evern in doubt.

I never had to... Good luck!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was wondering if anyone knows how safe it is in terms of getting scammed/robbed or STDs vs. Tokyo?

It's probably slightly less safe in Singapore to be honest, but as long as you do OT/Brix and are careful you'll likely at worst run into the same situation as OP. Note, don't choose any of the girls at OT or Brix (or on the street at Geylang for that matter) because they are more likely to be transgender (unless you are in to that) or have STDs (especially in Geylang, where women at the legal brothels are tested by law).

One other option not mentioned is there's also a large number of relatively high end incall places that aren't strictly legal, but the women were very attractive in my experience, gave GFE, which might be tough to find at OT/Brix, and you don't have to negotiate prices.

Thanks for all the input. Any suggestions / info on incall places? It would be nice to plan ahead and not worry about negotiating on the spot.

Thanks for all the input. Any suggestions / info on incall places? It would be nice to plan ahead and not worry about negotiating on the spot.

Honestly, I'd check the local Singapore hobby board for info. There's links to a wide variety of websites as well as reviews of the girls on that site. Their websites usually require you to register, but in many cases their pictures are pretty accurate and not horribly photoshopped or blurred. It's definitely not as cheap as Thailand, but like you I prefer to not negotiate.

One piece of advice though, read the posting well, racial preferences apply.

Thanks for the link - but I have to admit the hobby board here is a bit confusing. I see private/premium sections, and general discussion boards. I see health center, geylang, and massage boards; but is there a board with listings for independents? or a few more reviewed places like [Redacted] here? I'm willing to spend a few bucks more. Appreciate your input!

If you are looking for service in Singapore, this board probably isn't the place for you. This board is Tokyo/Japan-focused, so international reviews and discussion is going to be secondary - you can check out http://sammyboyforum.com/ or others for more info.

Thanks for the link - but I have to admit the hobby board here is a bit confusing. I see private/premium sections, and general discussion boards. I see health center, geylang, and massage boards; but is there a board with listings for independents? or a few more reviewed places like [Redacted] here? I'm willing to spend a few bucks more. Appreciate your input!

I'd think you'll want to be looking at the "FL" sections on https://www.sbfsg.net I guess. This is their latest URL I think.

If you are looking for service in Singapore, this board probably isn't the place for you. This board is Tokyo/Japan-focused, so international reviews and discussion is going to be secondary - you can check out http://sammyboyforum.com/ or others for more info.

He's probably just having a hard time trying to navigate the sbf site, which isn't surprising since the site uses a lot of local terms/lingo/abbreviations.

To be very honest... even with my own experience, I find some of these other sites to be extremely cluttered and hard to use. TAG is no picnic for a newcomer, but I get sensory overload when looking for a piece of information from some of these other regional sites. You guys may want to start looking for something called IAG in the future. ;) :whistle:

The real problem with Sammyboy is that most "reviews" are really just shill posts from pimps. Unless you've been on the boards long enough to know who are "real people" and which are bot accounts, you're probably going to get burned in all likelihood.

On the bright side, you will probably come to appreciate TAG a whole lot more :D

The real problem with Sammyboy is that most "reviews" are really just shill posts from pimps.
This is becoming a problem on both ISG and TER, which we've posted about separately. At least once a week, TAG gets a new account that's clearly tied to a bank of previous accounts that had been disabled due to shill posting. It's easy to spot shills, usually. Most are new accounts with just a few posts or in the case of TER, one guy was bold enough to just use his shop name as the reviewer.... /facepalm.
On the bright side, you will probably come to appreciate TAG a whole lot more
Thank you -- We would like to begin what I would like to call a "TAG Awareness Campaign" -- to actually put our name out there and let people know we exist instead of just letting you guys find us on Google or through some obscure link from another site. (Thank you Reddit, lol) -- I believe that we have developed a strong enough system to weed out the junk and try and give you guys the best environment to freely discuss adult'ish topics and to get the latest feedback from real mongers and not groomed comments from a heavily controlled environment. :)

Reactions: dreams and meiji
The real problem with Sammyboy is that most "reviews" are really just shill posts from pimps. Unless you've been on the boards long enough to know who are "real people" and which are bot accounts, you're probably going to get burned in all likelihood.

I suppose that's true. But I was very happy with the long weekend I did there, basing my choices on which houses and providers got referred to the most in terms of quality (Geylang) and which apartment agencies had a good following. Granted, it's been a few years since I was there and I'm fairly experienced in the hobby so I have a pretty good bullshit protector. But especially the apartment agencies, the women there either met or exceeded my expectations for eye candy, and service level was pretty good, too. I'm sure those same girls can probably be had for cheaper in other countries since most of them were Thai or Chinese, but still....

I'm still very new to the scene, and really appreciated the welcoming atmosphere here. TAG was well-organized and the reviews were clear and helpful. I had my first experience with an independent provider from the classifieds here.

But with the SammyBoy forum, I could not tell where to find the classifieds. There're a bunch of flashy ads and the only relevant forum seemed to be the "The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene" and difficult to figure out who's who with all the codes. Wish there was just 1-2 good ones that stand out, or a list of verified independents!

I wish I live in Tokyo, but I just travel a bit and Singapore is my next stop...