Kayointokyo@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minute outcall. 30000 Yen

Type/Location:
Hotel Outcall

Language Notes:
Very good English

Details of the Encounter:
Kayo has been reviewed a number of times so I won't repeat what has been said already except to say that her BJ skills are as good as advertised and among the best I've experienced. Lots of DT action as well as ball licking.

I was pleasantly surprised that our session was much more GFE than I had expected, based on other reviews. After a bit of chit chat to get to know one another she asked whether I wanted to shower. I said yes and was ready for her to request that I do so alone, but to my surprise she readily agreed to a shower together. When she undressed I was able to get a look at her body. Very nice figure with cute B-cup boobs and ass. In the shower she grabbed my cock for a wash and then pressed herself against me. I leaned down for a kiss which she seemed to enjoy so I upped it to DFK. We hugged and locked lips for several minutes before she knelt down for BBJ that was a only a portent of her skill.

I didn't want to lose it suggested that we move to the bed where she straddled me a again leaned down for a kiss,,gapping my cock at the same time. We made out for a good five minutes before she came up for air .

Then I said my turn and lay her down on her back, moving my lips downwards to her boobs. She moaned softly as I gently sucked on her nipples. I then started to move my lips down to her pussy but she put her hand in front of it blocking the way. I was a bit surprised but any disappointment lasted only a few moments as she resumed her BBBJ action. I enjoyed her ministrations for about ten minutes. When I was about to lose it I lifted her head up and she leaned in next to me and began to grind on my cock. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close. Her grinding got me quite worked up so I asked for a condom. She obliged, expertly putting it on me using her mouth and hands. She climbed on in CG, lowering herself slowly onto my cock. I repositioned her legs so that she was straddling me and we locked lips while hugging each other as we matched thrusts. After a couple of minutes I slid us down to the foot of the bed and lifted her and pivoted her around so that she was on the edge of the bed with me standing between
her legs. I pounded her in this position for quite some time during which she was very vocal. I kept going even after I popped. When I was spent I climbed back up on the bed. She removed the condom and cleaned me up. Another round of DFK followed, this time with he grabbing my cock throughout. Through her hand action and more BBJ she managed to get me hard again. On with another cover and she mounted me in ACG. She seemed to enjoy herself as we matched thrusts but I couldn't manage a second pop.

She was game to keep going but I didn't want to abuse her time so I suggested another shower. We washed each other again and she dressed and was on her way but not before a last embrace and kiss.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all a hot time that was much more GFE than I had expected. Kayo is indeed a gem.

good change.

she's the only indie I've met that doesn't want to give the guy the pleasure of pleasuring her.

She is technically gifted, and very service orientated. She aleays wants to be doing something for the customer. Ive only met her once but that was my impression.
Or perhaps she just doesnt like recieving oral. Ive had two girlfriends one Brit and one japanese, both ‘normal’ good looking sexually active people that just wouldnt let me even try to demonstrate that they may enjoy it.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Can anyone describe her characteristics? She doesn’t show even a blurred image of her face so I can’t tell if she’s my type.

I was wanting to make an appointment with her, but... reading that she doesn't want to licked... changes my mind. Being able to dive in after my first pop is what gets me back up the quickest. Otherwise... I'm usually a one-shot.

I’ve been seeing her regularly lately and she definitely allows oral on her.

Maybe a misunderstanding too. I know when I’m down there she provides a bit of assistance with her own hands if you know what I mean.

happened to be in the area today and sent her an email whilst at Yodobashi camera. 30 mins later Id received some top class head and had some sex. cannot complain.

She is leaving for NY for a week from tomorrow.

Great to see it working out for Kayo who seems to be having big success in the T.A.G. community by providing great service at a fair price. Hope she has a nice break in NYC, aims a fart in the general direction of Trump Tower while she is there, and comes back rested and ready for business.

Maybe a misunderstanding too. I know when I’m down there she provides a bit of assistance with her own hands if you know what I mean.

Interesting. Maybe I misinterpreted. I'll have to give her another go and perhaps be more direct :)