Hotel Duo 錦糸町

I visited Hotel Duo in Kinshicho recently. The hotel is fine for me, but it’s more like a high-end “rental room” type of place than a love hotel.

The reception room is small, and the rooms are small too. If you’ve ever been to an APA-chain hotel, the rooms are of a similar size.

Very clean, though. The shower is modern and big enough for two people. There’s a desk near the bed. It also has limited amenities like mouthwash sachets and skincare items. I can’t remember if the hotel had provided condoms as I always bring my own.

I visited Hotel Duo in Kinshicho recently. The hotel is fine for me, but it’s more like a high-end “rental room” type of place than a love hotel.

The reception room is small, and the rooms are small too. If you’ve ever been to an APA-chain hotel, the rooms are of a similar size.

Very clean, though. The shower is modern and big enough for two people. There’s a desk near the bed. It also has limited amenities like mouthwash sachets and skincare items. I can’t remember if the hotel had provided condoms as I always bring my own.
Thanks Hana! Good info!

Thank you!