Hotel for casual BDSM play?

HotlineBling

TAG Member
Reaction score
One of the girls I’m seeing is into being dominated. Loves being choked, bitten, spanked (fucking hard), and asked me if sometime we can try blindfolding and tying her hands up. She’s never done it before but got the idea watching 50 shades.

I would normally buy the stuff myself but I’m staying with friends and don’t have my own place and she lives with her parents.

I’ve found some BDSM hotels or hotels with BDSM rooms but it seems a bit too hardcore and less romantic. Is there hotel that has more normal rooms where I can rent or borrow ropes or fluffy handcuffs or something?

Otherwise I may have to resort to using a few neckties. ;)

Reactions: Subbychan
One of the girls I’m seeing is into being dominated. Loves being choked, bitten, spanked (fucking hard), and asked me if sometime we can try blindfolding and tying her hands up. She’s never done it before but got the idea watching 50 shades.

I would normally buy the stuff myself but I’m staying with friends and don’t have my own place and she lives with her parents.

I’ve found some BDSM hotels or hotels with BDSM rooms but it seems a bit too hardcore and less romantic. Is there hotel that has more normal rooms where I can rent or borrow ropes or fluffy handcuffs or something?

Otherwise I may have to resort to using a few neckties. ;)

Just got to the adult store and buy the stuff to use at the hotel. I recommend Bali An as they have beds with bed posts you can tie the rope to.

Yeah, you're better off just buying the stuff. You can get rope anywhere, even some 100 yen shops have it, lol. They also have those eye masks for sleeping on the airplane. So for about 2 bucks + love hotel fees, you're all set.

If you don’t have experience with rope, be careful, especially with the wrists as it is easy to cause nerve compression.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
If you don’t have experience with rope, be careful, especially with the wrists as it is easy to cause nerve compression.

+ 1

Don't buy jute rope (proper rope) or nylon. Get a woven type - it has more give and flattens out so it's much safer, it is still very secure. There are pretty cheap wrist/ankle restraints which do the job well.