Hotel & Spa J-max in Kabukicho

bio443

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

anyone have any experience with this hotel (see title). It's apparently a love hotel but also offers overnight stays. I'm planning to book a room there for a week. The rooms are fairly big and cheaper compared to similar sized rooms in normal hotels. Is staying there a good idea or not?

Hello,

anyone have any experience with this hotel (see title). It's apparently a love hotel but also offers overnight stays. I'm planning to book a room there for a week. The rooms are fairly big and cheaper compared to similar sized rooms in normal hotels. Is staying there a good idea or not?
It's a Love Hotel, not your typical hotel... but I guess this has become a trend to book LH's like regular hotels.

Don't know if there's any downside to staying there for that long, just expect a lot of traffic in and out of rooms with the potential noise of sex going on. ;)

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
J-Max is pretty nice, and its part of the JHT group. They are quite foreigner friendly, staff not always good at English but try to help you, foreigners don't get turned away, television screen selection options are multilingual.
Rooms have bubble baths. Pretty cool hotel chain, i guess.

Reactions: akasam