Love Hotel

Cost of Room?
7,900 - Service time 3 , 16:00 - 22:00

Check-In Service:
Walk-In Kiosk/Reception Counter

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
I dig the interior of this hotel. The price was reasonable. It was week day night in the middle of the week, but the room was full when I walked in. I was told to wait for about 20 minutes which I did not mind. When I went up the elevator there is another couple just checking out, so it seems to be rotating quite nicely.

It was worth the wait. The room is large, for Shinjuku standard at this price point. There are spaces to move around, with a long sofa next to the windows which can be open if you want to get out to smoke or get some fresh air. I might come back here again.

The amenities are quite alright.

Like 👍
Do not like (n)
  • Large room
  • Comfortable bed
  • Large screen TV
  • HDMI input next to the bed panel
  • Air purifier + humidifier unit in the room
  • Space outside to smoke
  • Glass windows between the bath and the bed so we can see what is happening outside the bathtub , good peace of mind especially for the first meet / one night stand
  • Good price with long service time of 6 hours
  • No bluetooth speaker
  • No chromecast
  • No vibrator
  • No Karaoke

Final Rating:
★★★★ (4 Stars)

PXL_20230104_091649755.jpgPXL_20230104_091659846.jpgPXL_20230104_091735444.jpgPXL_20230104_091725567.jpgPXL_20230104_091709292.jpg

The Sense is my favorite LH in Shinjuku, one of the best if not the best LH I've been to.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the review. I usually seldom go to Kabukicho so I haven't tried a lot of places. Just got here, took one of rooms that were left.
Hotel really has a great design, very different from the rest. Awesome 😎👍

Reactions: Ken4fb
Thanks for the review. I usually seldom go to Kabukicho so I haven't tried a lot of places. Just got here, took one of rooms that were left.
Hotel really has a great design, very different from the rest. Awesome 😎👍
Funny enough I just left the room about an hour ago!

Reactions: Alice
dly this hotel does not allow multiple guys, nor only two guys.

I also have to confess that despite this being quite common at TAG, I would never do something involving multiple guys. I like my threesomes from time to time...but MMF is something that never aplealed to me. I am prude 🤣

But I just can repeat ...this hotel is fucking amazing. I had a smaller room without outdoor bath, but it was still top notch. Creative interior, great lighting. Of course it was not cheap but for this price I think it was a lot better than anything else I had so far. Most love hotels look tacky and cheap, this one has really great interior design 👍