Hotels for 3P

thirdman

TAG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestion for love hotels that allow two girls and one guy in a room?

I don't like going to Kabukicho, so am looking for places in Ikebukuro or Shibuya. I know two places in Ikebukuro, Aroma and Varkin Annnex, that have one room each available for three people, but am looking for other suggestions. Doing a google search in Japanese mostly turns up info that is several years old and sometimes about love hotels that have since closed.

Thanks.

Hotel Moana and hotel Bianca in Ikebukuro does. I was just at Moana a few days ago and we just paid a few thousand extra yen for the 3rd person. We weren’t going to, thinking we could just sneak him in but the front desk lady quickly called our room and told my girl to get her ass down there and pay for him so of course I did. Their beds are big, tho. It was worth it.

Reactions: Gina
Ramses in Ikebukuro is also ok with 3P if you pay extra.

Reactions: Gina
Hotel Moana and hotel Bianca in Ikebukuro does. I was just at Moana a few days ago and we just paid a few thousand extra yen for the 3rd person. We weren’t going to, thinking we could just sneak him in but the front desk lady quickly called our room and told my girl to get her ass down there and pay for him so of course I did. Their beds are big, tho. It was worth it.
Thanks. I wonder if it would be OK for the two girls to arrive later as long as I paid in advance.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd and Gina
Thanks. I wonder if it would be OK for the two girls to arrive later as long as I paid in advance.
After you check in? I don’t think it would be a problem. They’ll just have to tell the lady at the desk your room number and she will let them up. Just let the receptionist know CLEARLY that you’ve got 2 more guests coming and that’s why you’re paying extra.

Reactions: Maxblack and Gina