Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking and Shop Experience
Back in Japan for 6 weeks now that they've finally opened up after The Event, and I was determined to go to Hisyo as it has always been my favourite soapland in the past, even if it is about twice as expensive as most others I've visited. Although initially optimistic as the "No Foreigners" comment that had been present on their website during the pandemic has since been removed, when calling the shop to confirm I was politely but firmly informed that foreigners would not be allowed at this time.

After some sound advice from this forum, I went searching for the girls' Twitter/LINE details to get in touch directly. Houshou was the first and only girl I messaged on LINE and she promptly replied, confirmed she'd be happy to see me, and proceeded to take my reservation. Note that a Japanese phone number was required for the reservation, and I had to call the shop twice to confirm (the day after making the reservation then the day of the booking). So if you're in the country short-term I strongly suggest getting a Japanese SIM with voice call allowance. Modal has a 30-day plan which will suit most tourists ad business visitors in my opinion.

On the day of the meet itself, I headed to the main shop, gave my name and was welcomed as graciously as ever by the staff and was led to the waiting room where Japanese customers were also waiting. So once you do get past the initial Foreigners NG policy via a direct booking, there doesn't seem to be any issue with poor treatment or anything like that. I did end up waiting almost 30 minutes past my arranged time but sometimes that sort of thing happens. I still got my full 2 hours with Houshou.

The Girl
Houshou is petite, dark haired with a lovely pair of boobs and a nice figure. Her face isn't the cutest or prettiest I've seen at Hisyo, but she was plenty attractive enough to be working there, put it that way. I have high expectations of this shop and I certainly wasn't let down, and she really suits the uniform and lingerie that comes standard there. She forgot to do the routine welcome speech - she's been working at Hisyo since pre-pandemic apparently and she seems to have a pretty casual attitude - but she was easy to talk to and had a generally nice and approachable personality.

The Naughty Stuff
After greetings and a bit of small talk, we began with a lovely DFK as we undressed each other. She made some lovely moans as I played with her firm nipples under her bra, and she licked and teased me all over during this foreplay, moving into a HJ and then finally a BBBJ which was incredible. When she got me good and hard and twitching in anticipation, she slipped the condom on with her mouth and climbed on top of me. We went at it with me sat up and her riding on top, then she lay me down, squatted on my cock and rode it like that for a while - a position I absolutely love - before we switched to doggy where I finished for the first time. Generally it's not uncommon for me to only manage a single pop even in a 2 hour session, but I knew there wasn't going to be a problem with this girl.

Next we washed up, and those lovely firm nipples felt even better covered in soap as she rubbed them all over me. And I opted for mat play, something which I wasn't an incredible fan of last time I was here but Kaoru from Y-Shirt (yes, me too, review to come later!) has converted me to a mat enthusiast. And I'm delighted to say Houshou was excellent at this too, her nuru massage felt amazing, she's really good at teasing and of course all the while she's giving some incredible DFK and BBBJ, before moving into sumata and once again sliding on the rubber very discreetly and sliding me in. We went at it in cowgirl for quite a while but I couldn't quite finish, so we ended up moving from the mat to the bed, still covered in oil, so we could keep going in missionary. This was actually amazing, being covered in oil on the bed let out bodies slide over each other effortlessly without the problems of also sliding up and down the mat, and I felt her have an orgasm which sent me over the edge and I popped shortly after.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So nice to be back in Japan and in Hisyoshitsu, which still seems to be an excellent choice for the discerning punter. Of all the girls I've seen there over the years Houshou is not my favourite, but also someone I can firmly recommend, and I would certainly be happy to go back for repeat visits.

Thanks for your review, glad to see this shop up on the board again!

Approved: 11/9/2022

Reactions: DireWolf98
She was there way b4 i first went hisyo, i think 1 of the pioneers, her age keep me frm picking her, she look very mature, right?

She was there way b4 i first went hisyo, i think 1 of the pioneers, her age keep me frm picking her, she look very mature, right?

Fairly so I guess yeah, but not so much that I really noticed. I think unless you're specifically looking for someone who looks like a university student it wont be an issue

Planning to book Yuuna but she doesn't have a Line link..fingers crossed she replies via Twitter DM. Also, just curious about payment, it says the bathing fee is 25k but why did you end up paying 75k? Thanks.

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Planning to book Yuuna but she doesn't have a Line link..fingers crossed she replies via Twitter DM. Also, just curious about payment, it says the bathing fee is 25k but why did you end up paying 75k? Thanks.
Because the water by itself is very, very nice, and costs 25,000 yen.
The girl is even nicer getting naked in the water with you. She costs a lot more than the water; in this case about twice its worth.

very, very nice naked girl = very, very nice water x 2
very, very nice naked girl + very, very nice water = very, very, very, very nice water with naked girl

(Read this post to completion.)

Last edited:

In addition to the superb explanation above... think of it as the entrance fee, then each girl has her own on top of that. In theory this system lets them price girls differently, in practice every one of my trips to Hisyo ever has been 75k

I imagine you could find answer to your question easily, if you could do some searching on here first.

I imagine you could find answer to your question easily, if you could do some searching on here first.
I've been to a few soaplands before but never to a high end one and I've seen the Yoshiwara soapland thread with all the prices listed.....I was just confused why on the website it listed 25k but on the thread and on the OP's it's 75k. Jesus, I was only asking a simple question.

In addition to the superb explanation above... think of it as the entrance fee, then each girl has her own on top of that. In theory this system lets them price girls differently, in practice every one of my trips to Hisyo ever has been 75k
Thank you for getting to the point without any sarcasm.

Jesus, I was only asking a simple question.

Indeed, it was a simple question. And as pointed out it has been asked and answered here about gazillion times.

Jesus hasn't been answering none of them which is why we ask anyone the courtesy of making a bit of effort and searching the site before posting their questions.

ご理解のほどよろしくお願い致します。

Indeed, it was a simple question. And as pointed out it has been asked and answered here about gazillion times.

Jesus hasn't been answering none of them which is why we ask anyone the courtesy of making a bit of effort and searching the site before posting their questions.

ご理解のほどよろしくお願い致します。
Where did it state that my question has been answered a gazillion times?

Status
Not open for further replies.